☭THE COMMUNISM THREAD☭ (Ask me about it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasket said:
Hecate said:
as  you wish your royal magisty.

they have the cappability to take a branch brake it a bit to use it as a hook to grab food, also they will untie a rope to get a stick to use the stick to get a longer stick so they can get what they want... apes have a short attention span and can be distracted easly....

the reason I trus this discovery chanel special because David Suzuki.. (hes Canadaian :grin:)

Was that patriotism and national-pride I detect?! XENOPHOBE!

as you can probaly gather im a wierd person that likes to make joke :grin:.

you my not so much friend anoye me so... which I asume you take plesure in

Edit: stupid typos

Hecate said:
Gasket said:
Hecate said:
as  you wish your royal magisty.

they have the cappability to take a branch brake it a bit to use it as a hook to grab food, also they will untie a rope to get a stick to use the stick to get a longer stick so they can get what they want... apes have a short attention span and can be distracted easly....

the reason I trus this discovery chanel special because David Suzuki.. (hes Canadaian :grin:)

Was that patriotism and national-pride I detect?! XENOPHOBE!

ass you can probaly gather im a wierd person that likes to make joke :grin:.

you my not so much friend anoye me so... which I asume you take plesure in

Que?

Please try to make actual words.

Or the correct words anyway. "Ass" is an actual word but not the one to use there. :razz:

@Gasket, They have in fact, adapted themselves for life in an urban area. If you have seen three crows cooperating to get food out of a dumpster with a spring loaded lid (deliberate anti scavenger security), with every crow doing their part properly until the scavenge has been completed. After watching the crows share the food and then flying off separately, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
They have in fact, adapted themselves for life in an urban area. If you have seen three crows cooperating to get food out of a dumpster with a spring loaded lid (deliberate anti scavenger security), with every crow doing their part properly until the scavenge has been completed. With the crows then sharing the food and flying off separately, you'll know what I'm talking about.

So have foxes, it doesn't take long.

my ability te speak english and understand it is good, my spelling is bad do to my learning disability in that area

Kobrag said:
And I have ******** brain damage and dyspraxia.
The spell checker is inbuilt you know.  :lol:

yess I know im just to lazy to go an click it  :lol:

Gasket said:
They have in fact, adapted themselves for life in an urban area. If you have seen three crows cooperating to get food out of a dumpster with a spring loaded lid (deliberate anti scavenger security), with every crow doing their part properly until the scavenge has been completed. With the crows then sharing the food and flying off separately, you'll know what I'm talking about.

But you are clearly underestimating the difference between them in terms of reliance to physical strength is doing a task.

Gasket said:

But you are clearly underestimating the difference between them in terms of reliance to physical strength is doing a task.

By that logic we should be preparing to welcome our ant overlords.

Gasket said:
Gasket said:

That would be weird.
Well, more like awkward. They are tasty >>

Kobrag said:
Gasket said:
Gasket said:

That would be weird.
Well, more like awkward. They are tasty >>

are we talking about ants here?

Gasket said:
How witty. I feel like I'm trying to explain dead baby jokes to a dead baby.

Have a taste of your own medicine champ.
Resorting to ignorance to get back at someone who's intellectual view points you cannot accept due to your own close minded thinking. Superb. I'm sure it'll win hearts and minds and the English culture will be forever preserved. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom