Search results for query: *

1. callahan9119

Can anyone point me towards a tutorial on how to create a module with edited unit trees?

I know how to edit the xml in spnpccharacters.XML, but I don't know how to make it a mod that overrides vanilla. All I want is to edit the units with more diverse armor, so they don't look like clones, but have something saved and moduler so every update doesn't mess up the file. I had hope my...
  2. callahan9119

Need More Info Bad textures all around Dunglanys.

Summary: Purple textures that have x's and say error all around Dunglanys. Others on reddit with the same issues. How to Reproduce: go outside dunglanys. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/qptmWXM Computer Specs: OS: GPU...
  3. callahan9119

In Progress Weird blue ghosts on campaign map.

Summary: blue ghost images of parties appearing on the campaign map. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/T21Gf1s Computer Specs: they're good. OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage...
  4. callahan9119

Need More Info No "switch weapon usage" with controllers.

Summary: There is currently no way to switch throwing weapons or lances to their alternative usage, melee/couch when using a controller. This is a huge problem. It should be assigned to the D-pad instead of cheers. Also please allow us to completely disable first person in the options. It will...
  5. callahan9119

Delete

Delete
  6. callahan9119

Need advice for a new player.

I'm new to bannerlord, but played tons of warband. I've spent a little time kinda getting familiar with the beginning, just learning some basics. I'm gonna start a proper sandbox playthrough, and I think I'm joining the Aserai. I get pretty overwhelmed being in the middle of the map, and they...
  7. callahan9119

Resolved 1.8 Cursor position when engaging in battles.

Summary: When using a controller, on the campaign map, when the menu comes up to begin a battle, the cursor is for some reason now positioned on the players gold. It previously was in the battle option window highlighting the fight option. Having to drag the cursor across the screen to begin...
  8. callahan9119

Any tips for using a controller?

I'm using an Xbox controller to play Bannerlord. I actually quit in frustration because I couldn't control individual unit types in battles. It's only randomly coming across an old thread talking about holding down LB and pressing down on the d-pad to cycle through units that I learned how...
  9. callahan9119

Is there a way to make warband work well with a controller?

I played like hundreds of hours on Xbox. I've got a gaming laptop and just bought Bannerlord. It's kinda neat, but I'd actually rather play Warband with mods and bigger armies. I tried using an Xbox one controller on the steam version of warband, but it's not seemingly optimized for it, which...
  10. callahan9119

Devs, would be nice if stats worked...

When I click stats I get a seemingly inaccurate list of kills etc. The thing is everyone has the exact same data. Would be nice to know how many kills me and my companions got individually
  11. callahan9119

Anybody having good success controlling an army?

So far I'm pretty much limited to: everyone hold ground, infantry advance ten paces. If I have cavalry I'll maybe have them follow me to the flank. Then try and advance everyone by 10 paces at a time. I haven't played the pc version in ages. But I remember it being so much better. I never...
  12. callahan9119

Some guidance please.

I'm totally lost. I'm trying not to cheat and give myself from cash, but I can't survive the beginning of the game, it seems you don't even get a horse anymore. I get mobbed by half a dozen theows and my stupid spear won't even attack them. Also, does starting race and religion play much of a...
  13. callahan9119

Can anybody run this mod without "load textures on demand" checked?

It seems strange that my machine wouldn't be able to handle this without that being selected. If I don't have load textures on demand checked I always crash when loading the game for exceeding virtual memory. [email protected] 4 gig corsair RAM DDR2 GTX280 Windows7 This isn't a bug, so I'm not...
  14. callahan9119

If you're worried about patching to 1.143.

All you have to do is install 1.143 into another folder. All I did was change the name of the new folder from "Mount&Blade Warband" to "Mount&Blade Warband Brytenwalda" during install. So now I have both 1.134 for native games and 1.143 for this mod.
  15. callahan9119

Is there anyway to add the weapons and armor from this mod into another mod?

I wanna just add all the weapons and armor from floris expanded into a little mod I use that just has graphical enhancements. Are there some files from this mod I could just copy/paste? I'd really appreciate that if anybody could help me out. The mod I want to add them to is "SnD's Polished...
  16. callahan9119

Where did my ship go?

I bought a ship for 5k and after figuring out how to land it disappeared right after, is it 5k just to have a 1 time use ship? I thought you could travel around on it forever.
  17. callahan9119

Why do I lose honor if I don't bury the bandits who tried to murder me?

I mean they attacked me. I could see if it was a battle between armies commanded by lords, but I really doubt a lone fighter who just fought off 15-20 bandits who were attempting to kill him is going to linger around and bury them. I could see gaining honor for bothering to bury them, but not...
  18. callahan9119

The blood splatter effect

I'm using 1.32 and the blood splatter effect with this mod looks something like when steel is poured from a distance and droplets fall off, it glows. Is there any way to fix this? I fixed the dust kicked up by horse through trial and error. I noticed when I used the native particle_systems.txt...
  19. callahan9119

A few questions about this mod.

First, what version of Warband is needed to play this, I have 1.134 and am hesitant to patch as I read there are a lot of problems with the new version. How complete is the mod? How bad are the bugs in this mod? I read a lot of stuff about bugged naval battles, crashes and other things, plus...
  20. callahan9119

Question about price threshold for companions picking up armor.

My companions seem to pick up the crappiest stuff they come across and then stop because they have something, they don't seem to upgrade if something better comes along. Is there a way to have them upgrade if they already have something? I can set the item threshold but they still don't seem to...
Back
Top Bottom