Search results for query: *

1. Alec{zacool}

Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Been trying to play the beta so far on east Asia servers and unfortunately every single game that I've played over the last 10 years has had dedicated Australian servers and I'm really struggling to play on the 110-130 ping I'm getting on average. It's okay if you're just fighting a pleb who's just picked up the game but the delay in trying to feint or do any move is just that bit too high to even come close to be able to stand up in a fight.

Really hoping that Taleworlds changes their mind and puts up an OCE server. Warband had a massive community in Australia, with pretty much every major mod having an active server. (Including Aus_Mod_Server mod rotation!)
  2. Alec{zacool}

102nd Regiment of Foot (NSW Corps) [Recruiting Oceanics!]

The 102nd Regiment of Foot Stamus concordia Welcome We are one of the Australian regiments of this wonderful game. Currently serving in MM Russia 3 until Napoleonic Wars is released. (No Australians got into the beta it seems.) Currently, we are a moderately sized, but growing group of...
  3. Alec{zacool}

M&B 2 Please advertise more in US!

Yeah well basically none of you can talk; Australia has/had the smallest amount of players.

Everyone's too busy playing COD and BF.
  4. Alec{zacool}

Star Wars Saga Edition Play by post

Bgfan said:
    AK47 said:
    Bg: Add them to you inventory for the cost of 145 credits if you still want them.

Alright, by the way, do you happen to know a program I could use once my Excel trial expires? Which just happened...

OpenOffice runs them.
  5. Alec{zacool}

"I'd like some sort of a rifle, but a pistol will do."
  6. Alec{zacool}

AK47 said:
    Alec, I do recall specifically asking for trained only.

Sometime after 10 minutes of reading, Zak tosses his hands in the air and gives up. Baru lasts twice as long before something sounding suspiciously like snoring issues from his mouth.

Conclusion: Seems legit.

I thought that meant as in; If you have no points in it; you weren't allowed to roll; But I have 1 natural point in it. Sorry. I'm completely new to this; Perhaps you should word it a bit better for a new person. :razz:

Let's do this.
  7. Alec{zacool}

"I heard there was a nice new Cantina down the road. We should hit that up sometime soon. Oh! Sure; Let's get some credits!"

(What they said)
  8. Alec{zacool}

Gavin starts sifting through information on the holonet.
  9. Alec{zacool}

Gavin, half asleep, unfolds his arms, mumbles to himself, and grabs a nerf sausage off a tray, before proceeding to voice his opinion, while having his mouth full of nerf meat.  It was something along the lines of getting something nice to eat on the way back.

(Basically whatever you lot want to do.)
  10. Alec{zacool}

Gaven Teeb is a middle aged Gotal, born on Antar IV, unfornately being born with a defective left leg. He endured through lots of bullying during his younger years, and was finally given the opportunity to have his leg healed at the age of 12. After this, he quickly dealt with the bullies. They were badly injured, and he forced them to secrecy about the entire incident, but two years later, they told the authorities, and he was removed from the academy/school. His parents were put into life support after an EMP weapon hit their home during the Separatist Crisis on Antar IV. He went offworld to Corellia, but because of bad planning and lack of skills, he failed at multiple jobs, and so he finally settled for a job as a Security Guard. He needed to pay for his parent's treatment however, yet he wasn't getting enough money, so he needed a loan offered to him by a shady person, but the Loan Shark tried to kill him after missing payments.

A desperate person, with death right around the corner, he took a vibrodagger, and proceeded to sneak into the Loan Shark's building and using his cones (A Gotal feature able to be used to see energy emissions), he was able to avoid many traps and droids. He killed the Loan Shark, and returned home. A day later, a businessman came up to him and handed him 1,000 credits. Apparantly the man he killed was wanted by multiple people. So, the businessman presumed he was a professional, and proceeded to give him other jobs and opportunities. Gaven became proficient at the job, and now is able to pay for his family, while destroying others. He was recently accepted into the Mantis Syndicate.

Gaven has a grudge against the Jedi and would happily execute one if he had the chance.

Mine looks a bit depressing compared to yours. :grin:
  11. Alec{zacool}

I'd love to sign up.

Completely new to this sort of thing but I'm willing to give my all. :razz:
  12. Alec{zacool}

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Sushiman said:
    Hatomatic said that he'll play, as did Alec. Team = Sorted.

Not quite, but I'll try.
  13. Alec{zacool}

Firearms: Sorry, not enough complaints!

I think you should probably practice a bit. You'll find that muskets are by far the best weapon in the game.

In close quarters you should also press X to switch to melee instead of trying to shoot them point blank. It's safer to whack them in the face.
  14. Alec{zacool}

Incorrect Authorization Key version 1.143

I asked Roman to disable it so that 30% of Australians could play, but unfortunately he thought it was an attempt by me to get hackers onto the server...
  15. Alec{zacool}

I'll try and be there, but no guarantees.

How about a non-ruin map?

Village or even the dreaded Ruined Fort for a 3 Rounder?
  16. Alec{zacool}

Muskets can fire while reloading?

Soveliss99 said:
    I think reloading a musket is quite different than chewing gun :oops:. you're comparing apples to oranges.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think you're confused.

The player is WALKING while reloading, he's not jogging around like a lunatic.

I'm sure historically they stuffed up sometimes, but I'm certain bowmen stuffed up more.
  17. Alec{zacool}

Unlimited Corpses

The Havoc Physics engine cannot handle the amount of corpses. It was removed due to huge amounts of crashing when it was turned on.
  18. Alec{zacool}

Scorch! said:
    I don't think he would do it, but I have to put Papa Lazarou up there, if only because he's so. goddamned. neutral.

Except for the fact that he wouldn't actually do anything with his admin.  :razz:
  19. Alec{zacool}

Mordaunt said:
    A 90 second duel? Thorn usually starts kickslashing 12 seconds in!

But you see; Thorn is actually cool, and knows the way people work, so he changes the way he plays so that the crowds don't get sick of him!
Back
Top Bottom