{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

Enough of the dupe accounts/trolling/casual racism crap.

I know it's all in good fun, yadda yadda yadda, but ya'll have been warned enough times to know what is and isn't against the forum rules.

Yes yes very good`s but pleas include,s further tip such as  :

a) FBI  call them
b) the RSPCA
c) get blue Card`s to be eligible to not only work on site`s but to be on site`s instyles

- bohlen

Actually I taunted him then muted him. If he wants to make a spam post featuring casual racism, right after I just banned his dupe for a spam post featuring casual racism then he's going to get a mute.

Just because he's a member of the Aus community doesn't mean he gets special treatment, that's the rules anywhere else on the forums and that's the rules here. Hell if he was some random I didn't recognize I probably would have just thrown him a permaban for dupe trolling and called it a day.

plz send
: mix tape `s
- Foot
: butt
-POLISI ££Ó ££

-image spam delete-

i will shop yes ``repeat ``

Damn it.  Bohlen is banned.  Some say he had it coming... others say he was the true embodiment of Aussie pride.  He will be sorely missed.  What's the reason?

woodle nu said:
Damn it.  Bohlen is banned.  Some say he had it coming... others say he was the true embodiment of Aussie pride.  He will be sorely missed.  What's the reason?

Moss said:
Actually I taunted him then muted him. If he wants to make a spam post featuring casual racism, right after I just banned his dupe for a spam post featuring casual racism then he's going to get a mute.

Just because he's a member of the Aus community doesn't mean he gets special treatment, that's the rules anywhere else on the forums and that's the rules here. Hell if he was some random I didn't recognize I probably would have just thrown him a permaban for dupe trolling and called it a day.

Durr.

woodle nu said:
Thanks for throwing us another anon proxy IP to add to the ban list, always appreciated.

Just in case anyone is actually wondering what in particular got Bohlen banned, it's not so much that he made a dupe, it's the six different dupe accounts he's made for no reason but trolling in the last few months. That and the casual racism crap with the last one.

Eh, there's no real way to stop someone making a new account if they're willing to waste a good twenty minutes or so every time. There's some folks who've been making trolling dupes for over two years on this forum, but at least when they're banned they spam a whole lot less.

Generally if someone who's banned makes a new account and just gets on with things they'll be left alone, but most people who get themselves banned on this forum don't seem to be the 'common sense' types, so they just keep coming back and doing the same things over and over again till they get tired or run out of anon proxies.

Looks like I just missed all the fun...damn I love a forum littered with permaban bodies, it smells of victory.

Okay, aussie here from Adelaide, where we put bodies in our barrels, not ale, and our weekend weird murder count is higher than a skirmish with a khergit horde.  Been thumping at M&B after picking the trilogy up on the cheap via Steam, and seriously looking at Warband and mp, now.  Been mostly a TW mp'er, rated in the top 2k at Shogun 2, and looking to head into some bash and smash now...

Rather than wade through 49 pages of thread, can someone give a head's up on our aussie gaming crowd and any other pointers, thanks...

Gauging everyone interest for a second round of an all Aus Multi-Clan battle.

This goes out to those organising on behalf of factions. STS, KOS, KEEN, BAH, RAWR, TGD, DOJO, FEAR, ROW Gondor_Guard_Squad

Details
This Sunday 7pm or the following week.
Server: To be decided based on availability of admins, looking at Gon or GA as these have 64 slot servers.
Map: Ruins
First to 5 then rotate spawns.

So ideally a full server 32 players on each team, server gets locked with password given out to the clan organisers.

Choose and pick teams on the day based on how many ppl each faction brings or do it beforehand.

This is a for fun battle, looking to encourage more coordination and teamwork.

Confirmation list:        YES/NO                      No of players coming:
STS
KOS
KEEN
BAH
TGD
DOJO
FEAR
RAWR
ROW
Gondor_Guard

Gungho said:
Looks like I just missed all the fun...damn I love a forum littered with permaban bodies, it smells of victory.

Okay, aussie here from Adelaide, where we put bodies in our barrels, not ale, and our weekend weird murder count is higher than a skirmish with a khergit horde.  Been thumping at M&B after picking the trilogy up on the cheap via Steam, and seriously looking at Warband and mp, now.  Been mostly a TW mp'er, rated in the top 2k at Shogun 2, and looking to head into some bash and smash now...

Rather than wade through 49 pages of thread, can someone give a head's up on our aussie gaming crowd and any other pointers, thanks...

Just jump on to Games-on-Net battle server or Game-Arena battle server (whichever has more people on it).

One or the other is usually populated from 6pm or so on each night.

Direct: personally I am interested in this, but I can't speak for KOS as a whole.

Definitely want to join in on that mixed clan battle.
Last month my PC died, then a bit later my hard drive wiped, and to top it off I've had no broadband for the last 10 days. Need my MP fix, basically.

Back
Top Bottom