M&B 2 Please advertise more in US!

Users who are viewing this thread

ManOfWar

Sergeant at Arms
The title says it all, with this new game I think it could be very popular in the US and plus I would like a much larger US community.

So please get it more exposure in the US any way you can like!

Just a suggestion :grin:

Archonsod said:
Wait, they've invented electricity in the colonies already?
I'm not sure what you're talking about with this "electricity" thing, but some folks figured out received a divine message telling them how to harness the Almighty's Spark of Creation. Though, as with all things, Lucifer quickly corrupted the gift from the Most High and the Spark's been used for nothing but watching others fornicate from a distance for years.

So the U.S. players are already a majority, yet you think it isn't big enough?

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Well, if we ever make an army, they can serve as shock troops.

Yes

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
http://www.sharenator.com/w/taleworlds.com

That's less than the population of my suburb. Most nations cannot have an effective standing army with more than one in two fit males serving. Let's say one third of the country's males are the right age and build... and of course, only ~half of the population are males. So we get about 1/12 of the population (a little over 5,000) serving. Which is tiny (even for a medieval army). :L

AND I MEAN, LOOK AT FACEBOOK'S AND WIKIPEDIA'S ARMY. WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE[/caps]

Effective standing STANDING (you know, the smaller better trained army) unless half the male population serve?

Back
Top Bottom