Search results for query: *

• Users: faramir42
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. faramir42

face change error?

hi I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to tell me what I´ve done wrong: I downloaded SnD´s Polished Native and added some armors to it via the module system where I got an error about it not finding a freelancer mod picture and about illegal identifiers etc. despite that I started M&B...
  2. faramir42

Anyone still making maps?

Hi I was wondering if anyone was still making map and could make one like this sketch (or whatwever you want to call it) I made: pm me or leave a reply if you´re intrested. note: this is my first time posting a picture on the forum
  3. faramir42

What mods use diplomacy?

I know there was a list for it but I cant seem to find it. If anyone could post a link to it or tell me where it is it would really be appreciated  :)
  4. faramir42

proplem with an OSP pack

Hi I recently downloaded hindustan new armors pack. I opened it up in the brf editor and they looked very good so I put them in my mod. Put when I wear them ingame the colours are to bright. Any help with this would be very appreciated since the armors in the pack are going to be used for a...
  5. faramir42

New character ?

Hi I made a copy of a saltmine and turned it into a HQ for a order of knights. I then made a troop called Matheus, he´s supposed to be the gandmaster of the order. I placed him below the Add Extra NPC below line. But the proplem is he doesn´t show up, I´ve tried entry points 16 and 46(i made...
  6. faramir42

debug mode

Sorry for the stupid questions but how do you enable debug mode?  :oops: and what is "fps"?
  7. faramir42

Unique Towns??

Hi I was wondering If it is possible to make towns more unique? Like if some town would have a special troop or mercenery available only in that particular city or it would have a special good for sale (increasing the towns strategic importance maybe). My original idea was to have a order of...
  8. faramir42

npc backstory

How do you make a new backstory for a npc?  if anyone knows how or knows a tutorial about  it, it would be if you tell me  :)
  9. faramir42

how do you add buildings?

lets say that you have created the model of a building and textured it, how do you add it to the game? :?
  10. faramir42

help pls

hi i posted  a topic asking for link to the module system well i downloaded it and it worked well somehow it got deleted so i followed the link agin but this time it didin't work so if anyone could give me a link to another download it would be great
  11. faramir42

help pls

i added some items at the bottom of the item kinds1 txt file but forgot to add the number at he top but everything worked so i added some more items everything worked again but then suddently everything was gone what happened? and how do i get my files back? pls help me  :(
  12. faramir42

SP Medieval (M&B normal mod ) Age of the Sturlungs

Hi this mod is about an era in the Icelandic history called "Sturlunga Öldin" it happens around 12th-13th century i cant promise it will be completely historically accurate but i think it will be fun to play tough  :D this mod features(these have not been done yet) there are six factions...
  13. faramir42

How do you combine minimods and mods

How do you combine minimods and mods :?:
  14. faramir42

help pls

is there anyone that knows icelandic that can help me understand modding better it seems so complicated  :(
  15. faramir42

map editor

how do you delete towns and such in the map editor
  16. faramir42

a troop tree

i was thinking about making custom troop tree bsed on norsemans and normans. i am not god at finding troops names or such so if you have any it would be great! :mrgreen:
  17. faramir42

some questions

1. how many guards can you have in your settlement? 2.what are patrols (when your walking in a settlement) and why do they need to be in the corners? 3.how do you make walls fit so perfectly?
  18. faramir42

cant download

when i try to dowload the mod it only downloads 993kb and the game is over 130mb
  19. faramir42

an idea

when you win a battle items are sometimes broken/cracked why are they broken after the battle, it would be cool if weapons would have an amount of health(like shields ) and could be destroyed (including the players weapon ).
  20. faramir42

help!!!!!

ive downloaded a bunch of mod tools but i dont now how to use any of them
Back
Top Bottom