a troop tree

Users who are viewing this thread

faramir42

Sergeant
i was thinking about making custom troop tree bsed on norsemans and normans. i am not god at finding troops names or such so if you have any it would be great! :mrgreen:

If you're planning on making a troop tree based on a foreign nation, it's usually good to have the troop names in English. Use names such as Shield-Dane, Sword-Dane etc, what era are you planning to take the troops from? Do some research, you'll be surprised what comes up!

Or you could post your tree with generic names (mace veteran, bow archer) and ask for some suggestions.
Just look at native troops, some are just nation + function (like Swadian Infantry) with only few specials (like Nord Huscarls)

i did some research  but there is a problem none of the nordic nations had much of an military organizatsion

Berpol said:
Or you could post your tree with generic names (mace veteran, bow archer) and ask for some suggestions.
Just look at native troops, some are just nation + function (like Swadian Infantry) with only few specials (like Nord Huscarls)

if i do that can anyone suggest a faction name, all ive got so far is Norsemen

Back
Top Bottom