SP Medieval (M&B normal mod ) Age of the Sturlungs

Users who are viewing this thread

faramir42

Sergeant
Hi

this mod is about an era in the Icelandic history called "Sturlunga Öldin" it happens around 12th-13th century
i cant promise it will be completely historically accurate but i think it will be fun to play tough  :grin:

this mod features(these have not been done yet)

there are six factions: sturlungar , ásbirningar , haukdælir, vatnsfirðingar , svínfellingar and oddverjar.

brand new viking troop tree

new items

there will be very few fortresses

ability to execute prisoners
i will add more features with new ideas but thats it for now

i cant do everything in this mod so PM me if you want to help  :wink:

i was also thinking (if some coder would help me ) having a call to arms system were if you own a village you could call the villagers to arms  :smile: like it?

That's very kind of you lueii, i would help myself but i am currently busy with another mod,although if i make any models that this mod might need feel free to use them.

t
shadowarcher said:
That's very kind of you lueii, i would help myself but i am currently busy with another mod,although if i make any models that this mod might need feel free to use them.

thanks  for the offer  :smile:

CounterPoint391 said:
I like the idea.....

I'd suggest a few resources to help you get started...

Dejawolf's Viking Pack
BrustwarzenLenny's Nordic texture pack

By the way, what modding skills do you have? It's ok to ask for help, just be sure you can do something first. At the bare minimum you should have knowledge of how to add new items, and have a basic understanding of how to manipulate brf files....

That said, good luck.......'tis a cool idea

yes i would say i have some modding skills, i can ad new item, model and texture okay and i think im getting the hang of thorgrims map editor, thanks for the links by the way :smile:

Right, so, here's that spear I made a while ago I said I'd give you.

gungnir.jpg

faramir42 said:
brand new viking troop tree

To be honest, vikings died out in 1066 after the Norman conquest of England.

But I'd like to help with minor things, historical places, names and with the troop tree(s), and maybe something else.

Back
Top Bottom