Search results for query: *

• Users: Kolaris
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shield Sizes

I've been measuring the sizes of shields in OpenBRF, which I thought would be the hard part. I'm having trouble modeling those sizes in game. From what I can tell: In-game Shield Width is 2x the value of Length stat given in item_kinds1 In-game Shield Height is Length stat + Shield Height stat...
  2. No Ranged Cavalry?

Weren't feudal Japanese cavalry usually a ranged force? I'd heard that Takeda Shingen was notable for moving to more Yari-armed cavalry, possibly due to the superior breed of horse available to him. Was this actually an evolution of tactics across the country, and Shingen only pioneered it? I...
  3. Baheshtur Is Gone

Now I've been around the figurative block quite a few times in this game, but this is the first time a potential companion completely failed to make it into the game. Before I get flamed for not searching blah blah blah, this is NOT after a lost battle and its NOT that he left my party. I...
  4. Trading Tips

Can anyone that's experienced with trading post a little guide or something about what villages produce and what cities buy for high prices? I know I could keep doing this zig-zag thing where I assess prices and travel across the map to sell and buy whatever happens to be on hand and set out...
  5. Allied Archers

Why are allied archers so hesitate to shoot? I was playing The Last Days mod a while back and my 30 bowman took 17 losses against 8 enemy archers, because they'd shoot perhaps 2-3 shots while the enemy would fire their full 8. They usually just sidestep back and forth in a clumped up mass while...
Back
Top Bottom