Search results for query: *

• Users: Woelfie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cosmos Hosting Relaunch | Game Servers | cosmos-hosting.co.uk

The Cosmos Hosting Relaunch Thread Cosmos Hosting provides servers for Mount & Blade: Warband and others in the series for very low prices. All of our boxes are currently based in Germany, Europe. What makes us unique? There are many other game server providers which host for Mount & Blade...
  2. OSP Code MP Open/Close Helmet

So.. I was just returning to Warband for a day and decided to start giving back to the community a little after all the help I've had. So let's begin. First of all I saw [kit][OSP]open/close helmet and took inspiration from it so here's my multiplayer version. I have tested it and it works but...
  3. Regimental stuff for your threads :D

Please note: Some of the content on this page may not have been created by me, I have merely reuploaded it and gathered it together (IE: Canadian Forces Icons), However most of the content will actually be mine and I have posted it up for the use of every regiment that wishes to use it! Also...
  4. Removed

Enjoy your game :) Wolf.
  5. 1st Kings German Legion [Skirmishers/International] *Recruiting*

Welcome to the 1st Kings German Legion, A light infantry regiment, thread! No walls of text :) Why Choose us? Experience - Every one of us has served in a Skirmisher regiment since Mount & Musket which means we all have a large understanding of how skirmishers work and the...
  6. Cosmos Hosting - Cheap No Nonsense Servers

Cosmos Hosting provides servers for Mount & Blade: Warband and others in the series for very low prices. All of our boxes are currently based in Germany, Europe However we are looking into buying a US Box in the near future if we can gain enough support for it. Pricing is for all the games in...
  7. 'Wolf von Bernclau' Batterie [Relaxed, Recruiting & Active]

The 'Wolf von Bernclau' Batterie was a group of veteran and experienced gunners who operated the artillery pieces of the period. They were known to be in most major battles and for their flexibility, A perfect example being of the Peninsular War where the Artillery was spread all over the main...
  8. NW Completed Official Monday Public Linebattle Event - Revamp - 6.40 BST

The Napoleonic Wars Monday Public Event has been going on since its MM days when it was formed by Rudovich. Its admin's work completely professionally and we pride ourselves on the fun we give to players when they play. Our Rules have been carefully thought out so we do not limit players and...
  9. Call out to the community for certain things! [Multiplayer]

Resources I need... Banners The First thing I want to say is that I am now accepting banners for different regiments so that I can put them into the next patch. If you have a banner that you want to have implemented then it needs to follow these guidelines: Width: 140  Height: 341 Good...
  10. 1812 - 1815 Multiplayer: Public Event [Tuesday!]

Tuesday Public Event! Well guys I thought I might as well spark up a small event for tommorow night to get people together to see how a small event would go! If your interested all you have to do is join the Teamspeak for tommorow and we'll get going! However please post in the thread so I know...
  11. 1812 - 1815 Multiplayer [Released]

Multiplayer Introduction Well Some people will hate me and some people will love me but here's the Multiplayer version of the Mod. I will list everything the Mod has and what its missing, I myself am happy with my work so far and hope you'll enjoy it as it is. Features Factions - Great Britain...
  12. The 95th Rifles

We are a group of relaxed players who don't go crazy over power or historical accurate-ness, However that doesn't mean we don't like discipline, Just use your brain when we play and we'll be fine ;). Historical Stuff ;) Teamspeak Ranks Roster Recruitment Note: All Pictures in this...
  13. Server Up [Wolf_WW_EU]

Hey Guys, Seeing the mod is a good mod and i'd hate to see this work of art die I'm hosting a server until Shredz or someone else in the community can supply one. Stuff is below: Details Server Name: Wolf_WW_EU Slots: 150 Server Software: Wine & Ubuntu Teamspeak you can hang out at...
  14. MP Modern [WB]Battlefield Europe: 1916

[s]Working As Partners with Supremacy 1915 Hello there fellow Community and Players. We, The developers of The Vast Fields of Europe WW1 Mod, are pleased to return to the modding scene with our new World war 1 mod from our new series Battlefield Europe. Battlefield Europe: 1916 is a brand new...
  15. Moddb: Mod of the Year!

Yes Players its that time of year again when you show what Mount & Musket really means to you! Think of all the Linebattles you've participated in, How many hours you have spent playing, How many times you've been killed or Killed the enemy, Lets show the Developers the respect they deserve...
  16. Monday Official Public Event - 7pm GMT/8pm CET (New Thread due to new Admins)

Why smaller? Regiments usually have the stupidity(sorry for calling it this way) of not joining a channel with another regiment in there. This might cause a 5 men regiment to be filled up with only public men, which isn't much, and keep them small while on the other side there could be a big...
  17. [Need Help!]Server Screen Problems

Hello Warband modders, just me again  :twisted: I'm on the work of reviving the Fantasy Persistent World mod and have got it patched upto 1.143 after many hours of compiling and debugging however, now i have a problem. a big problem. Every time i compile i get this on the server select screen...
  18. 96th Regiment of Foot [oB](LINE)

The 96th Regiment of Foot is a line regiment which acts as sister to the 95th rifles. We are part of oB (The Old Breed Clan) However signing up for the full clan is not necessary. We're a friendly group of gamers who count on respect between each other to be disciplined and act responsibly in...
  19. 2 Questions..

Hello there Warband modding community I have a couple of Questions that i need a bit of help with, I've searched for both of them for around an hour or so today and couldn't find any answers so here we go: 1. Regiment select screens I know my good friend and great supporter mr.master (WEe) has...
Back
Top Bottom