Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exchange a working animation to a possibly even more confusing one?

I just don't get WHY of all things to bring back from MM someone had to choose these.

Das Knecht said:
Why exchange a working animation to a possibly even more confusing one?

I just don't get WHY of all things to bring back from MM someone had to choose these.

Sorry I didn't realise you needed to download and use it. You ask why? look at the amount of comments asking for MM melee back, I'm at least trying to do something to improve other people's gameplay even if it is only partial. If you'd like to bring something back from MM why dont you go and do something?

Wolf.

When people say bring back MM melee, they're generally talking about the feel - not because of upper stab which is fine. Melee in NW has this weird laggyness to it compared to JUICY MM.

I would like to say that this certainly is worth giving a try before knocking it off. It is true, it introduces a host of other problems in a sense that things are buggy and sometimes it doesn't make any sense, BUT it does also remove a host of problems in my opinion to the point of it making dueling more interesting. So give it a try before you say it's a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom