Search results for query: *

• Users: Possut
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Possut

About kingdom and vassals

I'm very successful in my current game as King with Signal and 3 castles. The Empire weirdly went on D'Shar after a couple of days and it was a slaughter. As the D'Shar got decimated I took the opportunity to easily chuck a couple of fiefs and now D'Shar is off the map. Some questions now...
  2. Possut

Just can't get the handle of the start

I've restarted tons of times and can't get a decent start off... It's not about the battles, I can handle 'em. Its rather me not having good troops before I get overrun by some random patrol. My main goal is to be sole King, but should I go into a vassalage in early game, get a couple of...
  3. Possut

AGE of CHANGE II :Signatures

Support AOC II team by using one of our signatures! Put this code in your profile: Put this code in your profile: Put this code in your profile: Put this code in your profile: Put this code in your profile: Put this code in your profile: Put this code in your profile...
  4. Possut

AGE Of CHANGE II : DESCRIPTION, TEAM, CREDITS

Our idea is to make a mod where story and plot is integrated more in the new factions and new Calradian continent. *The age in focus will be 1450-1620, the transition periods just at the end of the medieval ages, into late Renaissance, along with some interesting factions from earlier periods...
  5. Possut

How to download and install AOC 1

To make it easier for all AoC players, this topic will help you with installing and fixing Age of Change. Download To download Age of Change v1.21, follow this link. Installation Double-click the .exe file and follow the instructions. Start the game and choose the Age of Change v1.21 on the...
  6. Possut

AGE of CHANGE II :We are RECRUITING - CREATIVE WRITERS WANTED!

- Experienced Scene Makers,   - Experienced Modelers,   - Creative Writers, If You think AOC II got potential, and if You want to be a part of making this great mod even greater, write a small conclusion on why you want to work on Age of Change II and what you can help out with. If you...
  7. Possut

Troop trees AOC 1

Since Age of Change are adding a lot of new troops, it can easily get confusing how to upgrade your troops. This topic will help you with that. Troop trees will be added simultaneously. To speed up the process, make notes in your games and send the troop upgrade lines to me, and I'll make...
  8. Possut

Change timezone on the forums?

I've been looking around for an option to change timezone and to change how the time is showed in the forums. As I couldn't find any I thought I could make a suggestion out of it. (I might just be blind not to see it, but blame and flame me then :) ). So, you should be able to change time...
  9. Possut

AoC followers

I thought it'd be fun to see who is following and playing the Age of Change mod. If you want to, add contact info like MSN/Skype so we can communicate more effective. Would also be nice to see where people are from =) I'm Possut, live in Sweden. I'll hopefully keep on moderating these forums...
  10. Possut

[Suggestion Box] - The discussions

The suggestions made in The Suggestion Box topic will be discussed in here. The reason is simply to have the main topic clean.
  11. Possut

AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

Models previews...     Release date: UNKNOWN.
  12. Possut

Bug Reports and Known Issues AoC 1

Post bugs you find in here. Known issues - There still seems to be a problem with getting firearms from shops. . Check this link for how to get firearms. Note: Try this steps first, and if that don't help then complain ;) - Don't modify Age of Change with TweakMB or any other editor without...
  13. Possut

[Suggestion Box]

Suggestion Box.. This'll be the new suggestion box. Suggest away :D The suggestions will be overlooked and discussed. When it's decided if Zimke is adding the suggestion or not, it'll be showed here too. Discussion whether or not a suggestion should be made real, is taking place in this...
  14. Possut

FAQ

This is the Age of Change FAQ. It'll be built on in due time. Please, look in here if you have any questions about the game itself. If the issue is not in here, post the question in here-topic and it'll be looked upon. Note: Many of the fixes here is NOT Save compatible. This means you have...
  15. Possut

Age of Change 1 - Mod Description

Zimke Zlovoljni made this mod for people who like Native based mod. It is made according to people demands in different treds on Tale Worlds forum. This mode brings up factions units to a more chalenging level. Featuring 115 new troops – A whole bunch of new units for all factions, all...
Back
Top Bottom