[Suggestion Box]

Users who are viewing this thread

Possut

Veteran
WB
logo3ev.png

  Suggestion Box..
copiede20101220061144am.png



This'll be the new suggestion box. Suggest away :grin:
The suggestions will be overlooked and discussed.
When it's decided if Zimke is adding the suggestion or not, it'll be showed here too.
Discussion whether or not a suggestion should be made real, is taking place in this thread.


For all of this to maybe become true, we need good modelers to join Zimke with development. Follow this link for more information.

59508479.png
 
Adding firearms is as easy as adding three lines to module_triggers.py

In the refresh weapon merchant trigger, add these three:
Code:
						(troop_add_merchandise_with_faction,reg(2), ":cur_faction",itp_type_pistol,3),
						(troop_add_merchandise_with_faction,reg(2), ":cur_faction",itp_type_musket,2),
						(troop_add_merchandise_with_faction,reg(2), ":cur_faction",itp_type_bullets,2),

Where the numbers 3, 2, and 2 are the amount you can see in shops.

Add and patch please. :grin:
 

corkbob

Regular
WB
Possut said:
We just have to add Waihti's Diplomacy mod to AoC. It would make the whole game even bigger.

I'd also like to see hessuu's Recruiter mod. A simple but awesome mod that enables you to hire a recruiter in castles/cities.

That would make life so much easier! I hate having to circulate around all the villages to rebuild my army after a campaign!
 

Lachion

Recruit
I have a few suggestions (By the way, This mod is AWSOME!!):
-Sea travelling and battling + pirates.
-Some hidden caves/tunnels/ruins/cities wich are smilliar to bandits hideouts but they have some elite troops in them wich cannot be found elsewhere, or maybe a boss enemy in them and if you win, you can loot some special rare items.
-Hunting can be great.
-Siege machines.

Thats all I can think of.
 

NaimaR

Sergeant at Arms
VC
Sounds good!

Also, may I suggest the Battle Continuation tweak from TweakMB which allows the battle to continue after you're knocked out?
 

James380

Sergeant
Slightly faster horses ^.^
The foot combat is fairly intense, but the mounted combat isnt intense enough. Perhaps increasing the speed of the horses slighly might make it more fun? I dont like going slow lol.
great mod btw, its becoming better than Expanded gameplay III (original M&B).
Ohh yeah, i forgot to add. Can you please add in more blood splatter like in Expanded gameplay III :smile:

Btw, the suggestions make the game sound awesome, if you ever implement those...wow, you have definately won me over.
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
James380 said:
Slightly faster horses ^.^
The foot combat is fairly intense, but the mounted combat isnt intense enough. Perhaps increasing the speed of the horses slighly might make it more fun? I dont like going slow lol.
great mod btw, its becoming better than Expanded gameplay III (original M&B).
Ohh yeah, i forgot to add. Can you please add in more blood splatter like in Expanded gameplay III :smile:

Btw, the suggestions make the game sound awesome, if you ever implement those...wow, you have definately won me over.

I love your enthusiasm. About the mounted combat, I think it's very much about playstyle and what horses you choose to have. But yes, to add some new and nice looking light horses with nice speed would be nice.

I can't say this too much, for all this to happen, we really need help. Especially help from another modder.
 

James380

Sergeant
Possut said:
James380 said:
Slightly faster horses ^.^
The foot combat is fairly intense, but the mounted combat isnt intense enough. Perhaps increasing the speed of the horses slighly might make it more fun? I dont like going slow lol.
great mod btw, its becoming better than Expanded gameplay III (original M&B).
Ohh yeah, i forgot to add. Can you please add in more blood splatter like in Expanded gameplay III :smile:

Btw, the suggestions make the game sound awesome, if you ever implement those...wow, you have definately won me over.

I love your enthusiasm. About the mounted combat, I think it's very much about playstyle and what horses you choose to have. But yes, to add some new and nice looking light horses with nice speed would be nice.

I can't say this too much, for all this to happen, we really need help. Especially help from another modder.
I would help your mod, but im too busy doing my tafe assignments &...playing your mod :razz:

Edit & just to add or try to help.
This is what Charles du Lac found for blood in 1257AD (improved)
"
Go to the particle systems file and put this in

psys_game_blood 12800 prt_mesh_blood_3  1 10.000000 3.000000 2.700000 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.700000  1.700000 0.100000
0.100000 0.600000  3.000000 0.500000
0.100000 0.600000  3.000000 0.500000
0.100000 0.600000  3.000000 0.500000
0.000000 0.250000  1.000000 0.900000
0.500000 0.500000 0.500000  1.300000 2.100000 1.700000  1.000000
20.000000 0.000000
psys_game_blood_2 12800 prt_mesh_blood_3 200 0.700000 4.500000 0.250000 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.950000  0.700000 0.600000
0.100000 0.600000  0.500000 0.500000
0.100000 0.600000  0.500000 0.500000
0.100000 0.600000  0.500000 0.500000
0.000000 0.150000  0.700000 0.450000
0.100000 0.100000 0.100000  1.000000 1.000000 0.500000  1.300000
150.000000 0.000000
in place of what is there under psys_game_blood.
"
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,110921.0.html
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
James380 said:
I would help your mod, but im too busy doing my tafe assignments &...playing your mod :razz:

Hehe imagine playing the mod, when it's totally redone :wink: PM me and we'll see what you might be able to help with :wink:
 
Top Bottom