AGE of CHANGE II :We are RECRUITING - CREATIVE WRITERS WANTED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Possut

Veteran
WB
logo3ev.png



  - Experienced Scene Makers,
  - Experienced Modelers,
  - Creative Writers,



If You think AOC II got potential, and if You want to be a part of making this great mod even greater, write a small conclusion on why you want to work on Age of Change II and what you can help out with. If you need more information please write a PM to  Zimke Zlovoljni.
59508479.png
 

Captainhomer

Recruit
Well i am none of the above , although i did some , took part in some mods for Tes Oblivion and Fallout 3 . I was already testing the mod for Zimke before so i guess i am still a tester .. XD
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
Captainhomer said:
Well i am none of the above , although i did some , took part in some mods for Tes Oblivion and Fallout 3 . I was already testing the mod for Zimke before so i guess i am still a tester .. XD

Testers are always needed :grin: Welcome abouard (again? :razz: )
 

scorpax

Recruit
ok i would like to join also i think i can bring improovements on this mod and ideas becouse i do want a mod that we could play without crashes and things ok i am also none of the items you requested but i think i can learn i can also work as a test field and bug seeker that ofcourse if you need such things. i can bring some inovations and i curently have some things in mind
and i come from a realy epic region of mother earth. i will download the mod tools naw and take a look maybe i can train and do something for this mod. Let me know if you need me.
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
scorpax said:
ok i would like to join also i think i can bring improovements on this mod and ideas becouse i do want a mod that we could play without crashes and things ok i am also none of the items you requested but i think i can learn i can also work as a test field and bug seeker that ofcourse if you need such things. i can bring some inovations and i curently have some things in mind
and i come from a realy epic region of mother earth. i will download the mod tools naw and take a look maybe i can train and do something for this mod. Let me know if you need me.

We will always need people, modders or not. But it would be great if you could help out with modding, even the slightest. Always great to have guys who can find and fix small bugs right after testing.

Geredis said:
What sort of historian are you looking for in particular?

We happen to already have someone that has taken the role as historian. But I've figured out that the one that joins as historian, will probably help out with writing plot and story. If you want more info, please PM me and we'll talk.
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
BalticArmy said:
What is this mod about?

AoC is a mod based on native with simple features like remade companions, new armors and weapons including firearms. Currently there are also 115 new troops added for the various factions.

In a small future we will also tell the public how AoC will progress and be even better.

If there is something you want to ask if you are interested about helping out, please PM me and I'll tell you more.
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
scorpax said:
ok naw i play and test the game to see as soon as i have something i will feed back

The current version is very stable. There is not many non-addressed bugs in it. But we'll soon release a new version...
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
Clau24 said:
- One map maker
what kind of map do you need..?
I dont have much time lately but if you want a map native size and not to complicated i can try to make one...

The map we want is a complicated and well thought through. If you wait and check back here later, or tomorrow, you'll know what plans we have.
 
well i did my BA in history but i must have missed the medieval warfare modules so i'd be bloody useless for this game :smile:.

I'll sign up for doing the documentation: troop trees, weapon/armour/horse lists and the diplomacy guide when its added. one of the downfalls of many mods i've played especially the FO3 & TES mods was that no documentation was provided to tell you where all the new stuff was and what it did. PM anything you think needs to be in guide/tree form and i'll happily provide  :grin:
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
Cervantes De Leon said:
well i did my BA in history but i must have missed the medieval warfare modules so i'd be bloody useless for this game :smile:.

I'll sign up for doing the documentation: troop trees, weapon/armour/horse lists and the diplomacy guide when its added. one of the downfalls of many mods i've played especially the FO3 & TES mods was that no documentation was provided to tell you where all the new stuff was and what it did. PM anything you think needs to be in guide/tree form and i'll happily provide  :grin:

Awesome. I haven't thought of documentation properly. I'll PM you, abit later. Making food atm ^^
 

Dracorid3r

Veteran
Ok I would also like to join for 6 reasons. 1. I have been making new factions and was actually thinking of making a bandit faction in the Litus mod ( for myself) but since you are looking for a bandit faction and or new monk faction(s) I can help make troops and making a nice spot for the faction in the map...(I already have some ideas for the troop tree. little bit still learning how to do that fully lol n, What I can do though is making a map for you. 2. Because I think modding is fun. 3. because I need some practice with some big mods and modding. 4. If I help out it will mean the mod will come out faster. 5. schools out so I have time (sorta see 6th) 6. I'm working at a BSA camp this summer (june 6th -july 18th) I will only be able towork at night and the weekends just a heads up... So Im learning how to add factions but I can do map making for you but I need to know what your looking for (how you want it to look but I can basically handle it after you give describe it a bit).

Oh btw making a map in warband isn't as hard as it may look, you just need to look in the right area...if you guys want to know where to look just pm me.

(I keep thinking of things after I post thats why its been edited 3 time lol)
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
Dracorid3r said:
Ok I would also like to join for 6 reasons. 1. I have been making new factions and was actually thinking of making a bandit faction in the Litus mod ( for myself) but since you are looking for a bandit faction and or new monk faction(s) I can help make troops and making a nice spot for the faction in the map...(I already have some ideas for the troop tree. little bit still learning how to do that fully lol n, What I can do though is making a map for you. 2. Because I think modding is fun. 3. because I need some practice with some big mods and modding. 4. If I help out it will mean the mod will come out faster. 5. schools out so I have time (sorta see 6th) 6. I'm working at a BSA camp this summer (june 6th -july 18th) I will only be able towork at night and the weekends just a heads up... So Im learning how to add factions but I can do map making for you but I need to know what your looking for (how you want it to look but I can basically handle it after you give describe it a bit).

Oh btw making a map in warband isn't as hard as it may look, you just need to look in the right area...if you guys want to know where to look just pm me.

(I keep thinking of things after I post thats why its been edited 3 time lol)

Lovely to see that you are interested. I'll PM you for further info.
 

Clau24

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
The map we want is a complicated and well thought through. If you wait and check back here later, or tomorrow, you'll know what plans we have.

ok i cheket back what plans you have?
as i sayed i dont have much time per day to work on the map so if you give me few dayes(4-5 maybe) il make you any map you want
 

Possut

Veteran
WB
Clau24 said:
The map we want is a complicated and well thought through. If you wait and check back here later, or tomorrow, you'll know what plans we have.

ok i cheket back what plans you have?
as i sayed i dont have much time per day to work on the map so if you give me few dayes(4-5 maybe) il make you any map you want

We have gotten ourselves a dedicated map maker. Sorry
 
Top Bottom