Search results for query: *

1. CounterPoint391

LSP 3D Art Counter's Buttress Pack

Buttress Scene Prop Pack I released this on the Nexus a while ago, but here's a public thread for those that might find it useful and would not have found it otherwise. Nothing too cool really. PACKAGE INCLUDES -3 buttress variants, with a low poly lod4 and working collision -1 flying...
  2. CounterPoint391

Parting words

Well, the time has come where I cannot be a regular contributor to this little mini community of 1257ad. I am mobilized to fight in a foreign land, Iraq. I may pop in from time to time (maybe with a model or two), but uploading access will be very limited for me in the near future. It's been...
  3. CounterPoint391

Storytime

Feel free to share tales of adventure, comraderie, or just plain ole rockin' medieval times. I'll go first Here's a short story about Captain Reynold. I posted it in the Singleplaer forum in a subtle attempt to generate some publicity of this mod.... The Balcane of Power- A short story
  4. CounterPoint391

The Balance of Power- A short story

The Balance of Power A short story Here's a little story. It'll take the form of an AAR, but it's just a little side fling, so don't expect me to update it often, if at all. I'm using the mod 1257 AD Damage to Player: Normal Damage to Friends: Normal Combat AI: Average Campaign AI: Average...
  5. CounterPoint391

Script Request Thread

I couldn't find a thread like this, so..... Basically, this is a place to request a script. Just propose your script here and an interested coder might take it up. Maybe. This is for lame people (like me) who can't make new code for ****... but would like a nice cool new script ready for...
  6. CounterPoint391

How to make Inventory Management a Party Skill?

How do you make inventory management a party skill using the module system? Obviously, I've already added a "|sf_effects_party", and edited the description in module_skills.py I have a feeling there is something else I need to edit, probably somewhere in module_scripts, but I haven't found any...
  7. CounterPoint391

SP Native Musket Era Project Lion

I thought I'd finally catalogue all the ideas for a new mod I'm making (well, at this point, just conceptualizing :P) that I have written on a napkin.... Really, what I need community help on is creating some convincing lore, and to help make up people, places, famous battles, lords and...
  8. CounterPoint391

OSP Swords

Made a sword pack with types XII-XIV, with scabbards and lod's. Feel free to use... Download Some pics.... I might get around to doing some X-XI variants at some point....
  9. CounterPoint391

Bucklers! Displayed on hip properly.....Possible?

Yes, yes it is. So, othr fix the damn buckers on the archers :P....please?  :D Go here for how to do it http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,127066.0.html Pictures!
  10. CounterPoint391

[SOLVED] How to get a Buckler carried on hip

I've been messing around with Morgh's tools to try and get a buckler to be carried properly on the hip. I'm aware of the 'carry_bucker' flag, but using it does not yield a proper orientation. Is there some way to edit how the carry flags work via the module system? Or is that hardcoded? My...
  11. CounterPoint391

LSP Medieval 3D Art Sword Smithy [First Post Updated]

Just a little corner to keep track of my work. All of the swords here are OSP, and free to use in any mod without permission (Moderator: at mb repository the author writes "free to use noncommercially"). Credit would be nice. I'll try and keep it updated with at least download links. Download...
  12. CounterPoint391

OSP Medieval 3D Art The Colored Lances Project [Warband]

Colored Lances Project 7 New Lances painted in various colors Pictures Download Free to use, without permission. Credit would be nice. EDIT: Since there is no clear install guide, I decided to take a moment to write one. Who would have thought people actually wanted some crappy...
  13. CounterPoint391

OSP Oriental 3D Art Shurikens

I recently made these shurikens for the . I have decided to release these as Open Source.....so feel free to use them however you want. No need to ask permission. A little credit would be nice, though..... Download here and a few pics....
  14. CounterPoint391

Adding new sound set and binding to specific items using MS

I would like to add a set of 'camel sounds' for the OSP camel, but without overwriting the horse sounds. Editing the module_sounds.py seems simple enough. However, I have a feeling that won't be enough...
  15. CounterPoint391

Epic Battle Picture Thread

How about posting some of your best Epic pics? They can be photoshopped, or left alone; mods or native. The focus of this thread is battles, or combat in general...... Hired Blades are pretty badass looking, imo.....
  16. CounterPoint391

Crossed Swords on Back

Well, I wanted a pair of crossed swords so I did it by making a new sword and instead of a carry_sword_back flag I replaced it with a carry_crossbow back. Looks like this: Now I would like to add an animation for drawing the left sword, probably by modifying the default one and renaming...
  17. CounterPoint391

What the Hell does Invalid Item Variation mean?

I have been trying to port some OSP swords over to warband, and have gotten most of them in with no problems. However, I must have screwed up somewhere on one of the items. I try loading a town and I get: rgl_warning:  (invalid item variation) give error here?. What the ****? No error...
  18. CounterPoint391

OSP Medieval 2D Art Crusader Heraldry OSP

Crusader Heraldry OSP This is intended as some Native Warband Items retextured to fit in a Crusader context. Download Here Beta 0.1 If that doesn't work, try Rapidshare What I plan to cover: Here are a few screenshots to whet your appetite... Hospitaller Miscellaneous Let me know...
  19. CounterPoint391

Tourney Helms!

Anyone ever thought it might be kind of cool if you could wear a great helm with a plume on it? Well, here is a minor tweak that makes the red and green tourney helms from tournament available for purchase. All you need to do is open up item_kinds1.txt and add the following lines at the bottom...
  20. CounterPoint391

You need these....(Weapon Compilation Pics)

For all those NPC bastards that have shields.....These are the solutions... If there is an option you want in poll, let me know.....
Back
Top Bottom