Search results for query: *

1. The Adjudicator

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

x8CT6.png

Oceanic Banner Pack - The pack allows clans to display their custom heraldry in game, all AU/NZ clans are welcome to add their custom heraldry to the pack.

2. The Adjudicator

OP update!

If you weren't around when the game was initially released or you're feeling like a nostalgia trip: check out:

[Archive] First Oceanic Campaign - The old campaign that started when the game was first released. Hilarious fights and rules disputes - epic clashes and rivalries.
  3. The Adjudicator

Added to the clan list.

These guys are serious?
  4. The Adjudicator

Righto, added jean to leadership column. Also, thx papa laz :smile:
  5. The Adjudicator

Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread For discussion on AUS/NZ related topics: servers, events, clans, clan matches, players, etc. Popular Tools/Programs/Links Download Link for Mumble - Voice Communications Software for AU/NZ Warband Players. Connect to the games.on.net...
  6. The Adjudicator

<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

The Tyr clan is removed from the Oceanic Campaign due to their disbandment.
  7. The Adjudicator

Matt59Red said:
    Lazlo, just to let you know, I've swapped calis out of the general position and put forward Gerhart, just for when you update.

Gerhart is now a Rawr general.
  8. The Adjudicator

tnuK_NEEK said:
    FACT 1: I have many of your Facebook pages.
    FACT2: I have many of your personal addresses.
    FACT3: I am a master of Photoshop and threatening lives.

Please make this personal and remove KEEN from the campaign.

KEEN_Kunt is hereby removed from the campaign.

Any match in which it is apparent that Kunt has been utilised will not be sanctioned by the campaign.

PM has been sent to Thorn, Toad, Grunterson.

9. The Adjudicator

The LBR clan is dishonorably evicted from the Oceanic Campaign for fraudulant conduct.

10. The Adjudicator

Blocksolid and I are continuing this conversation privately. I will let you all know the conclusion.
  11. The Adjudicator

Blocksolid, it's not that we suspect you're Grunterson and Murry is Toadmeister_General.

It's that we know.

You guys can fight for one or the other. Toad kept his KEEN account, and the mods banned Murry, therefore Toad can fight for KEEN.
    You kept Blocksolid and the mods banned Sathe, therefore you can fight for LBR.

Toad cannot fight for LBR, you cannot fight for KEEN.
  12. The Adjudicator

BlockSolid said:
    Uh what the hell for?
    Seems like we are getting owned before we've even been given a chance.  :neutral:

are you a player in game? As in, does this have something to do with Murry ****ting around on the servers?

Tolerance of bull**** is not part of my programming.
  13. The Adjudicator

Welcome to the campaign LBR.

I have to ask you to remove Murry (AKA Pub_Lover_Murry) from your member list, he is not eligible to participate in battle for LBR.

Thanks and good luck.
  14. The Adjudicator

Attention contestants,

Despite an omission from the latest edition of the rules, the following rule is still in effect:

Players may only belong to one clan. Going incognito for the purposes of flouting this rule will be considered against the spirit of the campaign.
  15. The Adjudicator

Matt59Red said:
    2 points,
    1- Our new Hex
    Since our new hex is our capital, does it convert to a castle or will you wait till either we get more land or we get eliminated?

As indicated by the announcements section and campaign map: Rawr's village has been fortified and acts as a temporary stronghold. If it is razed it will return to settlement status. 
  16. The Adjudicator

Matt59Red said:
    I hereby declare calis to be a general of Rawr, edited our forum thread with the new info

Thanks, OP updated.

Because you promoted him quickly, the original attack still holds. It was declared at 7:15 Sunday, therefore was 'launched' at 8:00pm on Sunday.

KEEN has until 8:00pm on the fourth day after launch (that is, Thursday) to set a time and date else they lose the hex. The battle must be resolved before midnight on Sunday to avoid KEEN forfeiting the hex (unless both clans agree otherwise).

17. The Adjudicator

Calis: you are not a general, you cannot declare attacks. Get your leader to promote you to a general immediately (or point me to a post that I missed where he alraedy has) or I will cancel the attack and you'll have to launch it again, giving KEEN more time to react.
  18. The Adjudicator

I hereby undertake to pistol whip the next guy who says 'shenanigans' 'member count'.
  19. The Adjudicator

superhit1000 said:
    Why's that?
    Clans who do not possess territory will be granted irrefusable attacks to allow them a fair chance to start a kingdom.

*Edit*

Also, slight update on Barbarian Invasion irrefusable attack rules: attackers and defenders can agree on their own victory conditions if they don't wish to do first to 10. But first to 10 is the default if there is no agreement otherwise.
  20. The Adjudicator

The Rawr clan are granted another irrefusable attack under the Barbarian Invasion rules. This comes into effect on the 21st of May.
Back
Top Bottom