Search results for query: *

1. Pharaoh Llandy

Do threads never die here?

It's bad for the environment. Too many emissions.
  2. Pharaoh Llandy

Captain Teo "Buns of Steel" Fish said:
    With the decline in birth rates you must be starving.

My mana is down to like zero. I can't cast any spells at all. Not even a measly plague o' frogs like in the good old days. And the stats are skewing so that firstborn daughters are becoming the "in" thing. There's a real shortage of firstborn sons out there.
  3. Pharaoh Llandy

Doctor Dingleberry said:
    You're still alive?

Me? Or Eogan? Personally, I'm still hanging on. Waiting for those payments of firstborn sons. Get started pls.
  4. Pharaoh Llandy

Eogan said:
    Llandy!

awkward-hi-gif-10.gif

Greetings, mortal!
  5. Pharaoh Llandy

Orion said:
    I'm not sure why, TBH.

We were desperate,

Oh, I mean, because you are a fine upstanding member of the community!  :grin:

And no, Eogan, threads never die. Just hopes, dreams and marriages. And pets. Stupid dying pets.
  6. Pharaoh Llandy

Your Car

Doctor Dingleberry said:
    I still miss Lego Car.

Me too :sad: But it was getting old and needing more and more work. If I'd known at the time I'd be getting more dogs I would've stuck with it and had it repaired, but I thought my dog-owning days were over.
  7. Pharaoh Llandy

Public Service Announcement

Thank you. You may now have your spectacles back :razz:
  8. Pharaoh Llandy

Introduction/Hello thread

Yes, that. On to the next new person!
  9. Pharaoh Llandy

Public Service Announcement

Hey folks It's me, your friendly neighbourhood administrator, Pharaoh X Llandy! Some of you may remember me from such secret PM-campaigns as DO SOMETHING NICE... and other such worthy causes. Because I've been a bit absently lately, I've completely neglected to remember that I owe a lot to J...
  10. Pharaoh Llandy

Arvenski said:
    Hi, Llandy! See ya in a few months!

Har har. :razz:

Sorry, but you'll have to put up with me for more than 5 minutes this time.
  11. Pharaoh Llandy

Your Car

I got a new* car. It's like my old blue Mazda, only it's red, and it has 5 doors instead of three.

I don't have a pic but will try to take one tomorrow if I get time.

*slightly newer, still second-hand
  12. Pharaoh Llandy

Buxton said:
    Hello!

I'm back!

I've not been on here in years so I should probably reintroduce myself. I'm from the time of Story mod, v. 4?? and when we NEVER expected multiplayer - in fact going so far as to say it was never going to happen.

This is odd

Welcome back!
  13. Pharaoh Llandy

The Most Dangerous Game II - All Manor of Secrets (Day 8) - 5 ALIVE

Sooooo sorry guys. There are no good excuses for me not trying to get back here sooner. Just to keep you in the loop, dog #1 got scheduled for a fairly serious operation at very short notice (she's fine now, just going through the rehab stuff) and I've felt the need to seek a new job... which, after a pretty gruelling 2-month application/interview process, I'll be starting on 19th February.

I was hoping to have this game wrapped up at least a week sooner than I'd scheduled... but when the call came for the dog op, I had to prioritise. Every moment that I haven't been trying to secure employment has been spent juggling 2 dogs who, until the New Year, couldn't be out of their cages together due to the risk of dog #1's leg being broken again. After I've had chance to catch up on any moderator developments, I'll back-track and see where people got to with their guesses, and post the resolution for you. You've been a great bunch of players, and I'm really sorry I let you all down. :sad:

(for the record, I did have computer issues at one point, and after 2 fresh Windows installs and about 3 days with Microsoft employees logged into my computer, they told me they didn't know why I couldn't connect to my account, only for me to find out a couple of weeks later that it was because of that general Microsoft account issue that affected users worldwide. Idiots. But that was before I had the dogmergency)
  14. Pharaoh Llandy

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
    Btw bigmac dropped more items than number of people alive. May I
    Pick Up Faberge Egg
    if that's possible?

Sure, why not.
  15. Pharaoh Llandy

Xardob said:
    Jeeves, I'd like to present my findings.

The Baron was killed by the Chimney Sweeper. The poor boy was in love with Molly and decided to kill the Baron after he had Molly killed because she was pregnant. And the murder weapon was the carving knife.

eiJop.png

Where is your evidence that the carving knife was the weapon used to kill the Baron?

This is your first attempt to solve the mystery. You personally have two more attempts to make.

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
    What was the effect of haunting? Less defence, less attack, or both?

Less of EVERYTHING!

(PS, I'm away for a week after next Tuesday, so it really would be super if this could be wrapped up before then.)
  16. Pharaoh Llandy

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

So, we can all cut the BS and stop throwing around insults and childish tantrums, or I can start doing my actual job. If you force me to do that, I shall be wrathful.

Here, have a change in news:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41337440

Discuss.

I don't want to see this thread in the mod reports again.
  17. Pharaoh Llandy

Jean-Chrysostôme Bruneteau de Sainte-Suzanne said:
    Pick up Poleaxe, Clue 24, Clue 6.

Clue 24 already picked up by Lumos.

The Doge has DIED

Lumos, Xardob, Moose! and Bilgesi are not looking very well. It seems they're being haunted for the next 24 hours..
  18. Pharaoh Llandy

Before he can pick up any items, The Doge is MORTALLY WOUNDED. He will die in 24 hours if he doesn't receive aid.

He drops:

Poleaxe
    Tarot Deck
    Mineral Pan
    Bag of Runes
    Clue 24
    Gold Locket

The following items are left from Big Mac, and any players who haven't picked up may still do so:

Clue 4
    Clue 6
    Clue 28
    Antique Tome
    Clue 16
    Clue 18
    Flare Gun Cartridge
    WWII First Aid Kit

Hatchet
    Clue 30
    Faberge Egg (x2)

I also forgot to mention that Big Mag dropped a Wooden Stake

Players may now pick up an additional clue from the deceased.
  19. Pharaoh Llandy

Names can now be changed every 6 months

The rest of you never had souls to begin with.
Back
Top Bottom