Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Buxton said:
Hello!

I'm back!

I've not been on here in years so I should probably reintroduce myself. I'm from the time of Story mod, v. 4?? and when we NEVER expected multiplayer - in fact going so far as to say it was never going to happen.

This is odd

Hello! I never spoke to you back in the day, but before (and after) I made an account I read a lot of threads on the forum and you featured heavily in a lot of them, so I feel like I know you a bit in that sense. I remember being one of the many who cycnically shot down the "what if's..." about multiplayer, convinced that it was a pipe dream (didn't the devs say that they had no plans for it or even that they couldn't do it?), and was amazed when it was featured in Warband.

It is a little late for me to say hello. I have been here for 5 months. I am discovering the forum little by little.

2010, I was a student in middle east technical university which is also where TW is. I heard from some of my firends there is a game wihch developed in this campus and its name is Mount and Blade. I said I should play this game. I downladed it (without payment, sorry about that) and played it. But I did not like it. The map was too big, there was a lot of lords which I must remember. I said this is boring and I deleted it which is a decision I have been regretting for 5 months.

For 2 years, I got interested on history. I read some books. And then I got interested in medieval warfare. I started watching skallgrim, scholagladiatoria, Lindybeige and metatron on youtube. In one of the skallgrim video, he was reviewing mordhau game and somewhere he said I always play Mount and Blade. I said "oh wait, I knew this game I should check it out AGAIN". I paid money this time ofcourse. For 5 months, everyday I am playing the game currently playing Diplomacy mod.

This is how I am here.

Hello to you all and best wishes.

Note: Did a protest, which is meant to be funny, happen in METU about the release date?

bjorntheconquerer said:
It was not the demo as much as I remember.

I could not understand the connection between downloading MB WB illegally and watching Lindybeige.

He's a pirate! Ban him! Slay him before he finds my Golden Eagle treasure!

Back
Top Bottom