The Most Dangerous Game II - All Manor of Secrets (Day 8) - 5 ALIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
Question to host:
With weapons of equal strength, who has more advantage, attacker or defender?

Usually the attacker, as weapons have a stronger attack bonus than they do defence bonus. But that can also depend on any bonuses a player might have due to items or character.

The Sun Rises...

_9vaA.png

Orgasmo has died from his injuries.

Big McLarge-Huge has been MORTALLY WOUNDED and will die in 24 hours if he doesn't receive aid. He drops:

Clue 4
Clue 6
Clue 28
Antique Tome
Clue 16
Clue 18
Flare Gun Cartridge
WWII First Aid Kit
Hatchet
Clue 30
Faberge Egg (x2)

Due to the number of items exceeding the number of players, each player may pick up one item AND one clue.

Before he can pick up any items, The Doge is MORTALLY WOUNDED. He will die in 24 hours if he doesn't receive aid.

He drops:

Poleaxe
Tarot Deck
Mineral Pan
Bag of Runes
Clue 24
Gold Locket

The following items are left from Big Mac, and any players who haven't picked up may still do so:

Clue 4
Clue 6
Clue 28
Antique Tome
Clue 16
Clue 18
Flare Gun Cartridge
WWII First Aid Kit

Hatchet
Clue 30
Faberge Egg (x2)

I also forgot to mention that Big Mag dropped a Wooden Stake

Players may now pick up an additional clue from the deceased.

Whew, anyone want to share their reasoning behind this killing spree? Just curious..

Pick up Poleaxe, Clue 24, Clue 6.

Someone should just kill me. I'm haunted, I couldn't protect my dear lover, and I don't really know what I'm doing. But, if you do kill me, don't expect any prizes. I gave them all to the group.

Ok guys, we're not getting anywhere else. Time to bring this to a close.

Jeeves, I'd like to present my findings.

The Baron was killed by the Chimney Sweeper. The poor boy was in love with Molly and decided to kill the Baron after he had Molly killed because she was pregnant. And the murder weapon was the carving knife.

Xardob said:
Jeeves, I'd like to present my findings.

The Baron was killed by the Chimney Sweeper. The poor boy was in love with Molly and decided to kill the Baron after he had Molly killed because she was pregnant. And the murder weapon was the carving knife.

eiJop.png

Where is your evidence that the carving knife was the weapon used to kill the Baron?

This is your first attempt to solve the mystery. You personally have two more attempts to make.

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
What was the effect of haunting? Less defence, less attack, or both?

Less of EVERYTHING!

(PS, I'm away for a week after next Tuesday, so it really would be super if this could be wrapped up before then.)

Back
Top Bottom