Search results for query: *

1. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

Can the old AI profiles & presets be brought back?

I want to preface this with I am not talking about the Order of Battle (OOB) screen which allows you to set manual groups and have preferences for weapons. I find that anything about Group 4 does not work as intended and it becomes increasingly frustrating in lieu with the 8 pre-filled slots and...
  2. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - Economy Use Prisoners & Garrison to "fuel" Construction

Currently, Construction is gated horribly. Gold boosting is very insignificant and most of the higher-levels of construction rely on hard-to-get (for companions) Governor Perks and maintaining very high Loyalty. While Gold Boosting should be doubled if not quadrupled another way to boost...
  3. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - General Make Killing Faction Leaders Meaningful

TL;DR = If I am at war with an enemy, and I kill their leader in Battle, they should immediately want to sue for peace. Regardless of war status, when a faction leader dies, all settlements within the Kingdom should take a time-boxed -20 Loyalty to simulate potential civil wars / unrest that...
  4. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - UI Kingdom Economic Actions / Effects View

Within the Kingdom tab, I would like another menu or view within the overview that shows the "total cost of operations" for my entire Kingdom. I think it makes the most sense summed up at the Kingdom view, but it could also be in the Tab, I think this would help a lot of players who enjoy the...
  5. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - Battles & Sieges Destructible Ladders

TL;DR = I want to be able to Destroy ladders. Now that Ladder pathing / AI is mostly fixed, it is exposing the really bad (currently as of 1.6.2 and forever) Archer / castle defense AI. A whole hoard of burly bois climb up, spank everyone, kill the reinforcements who just blindly run to their...
  6. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

Troop Icon Location?

Hey folks - does anyone know if it is possible to get to the "floaty" icons within the files for Bannerlord? I mean the ones above the Troops as well as the ones in the Encyclopedia. And which XML or where in the codebase is that located? I want to take a crack and creating new icons and...
  7. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - UI Troop Type organization, missing icons and Troop Tree UX enhancements

This Suggestion is borne from my recent dabbling in modding to add Cav into the Empire as well as properly assigning units into their sub-types (Skirmishers, Light Cav, Heavy Cav, Heavy Inf). I mention that only because I would not have seen it otherwise. These three suggestions in the title are...
  8. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Troop Suggestion: Light Cavalry for the Empire!

As usual, have to open this with @Terco_Viejo has been writing about this *A LOT* and has much better threads / suggestions. I propose completely getting rid of the Empire Crossbowman line in favor of a Light Cavalry line much like the Vlandian's have. It is quite distressful that the Empire...
  9. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - General Introducing Assassinations: An expansion to Intra/Inter-Kingdom dynamics, Traits, Relationships, Roguery, Charm, and more!

Caveat: Since this suggestion touches multiple areas (Quests, Scenes, Kingdom, etc.) I put it in the general Single player suggestions. Caveat 2: This will be a long one, you should grab a tea or an IPA! Tl;dr = I would like both an expansion of the Roguery skill tree and an expansion of...
  10. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - UI Reticles for Siege Weapons

Not sure how much of this is UI as it is core-gameplay, please advise / move if this is not in the right place. Simply I'd like an overlay for estimated strike of projectiles, similar to how the cannon reticule / aiming plane worked in AC: Black Flag. I think it makes the most sense for...
  11. LuciusDomitiusAurelianus

SP - UI Increased sorting in smithing UI

Right now everything is sorted by "tier" which makes finding the best piece for a crafted weapon hard - the damage factors, weights, and lengths do not necessarily scale up with the tiering. I would like to be able to search / sort-by the damage factor, length, and weight - ascending or...
Back
Top Bottom