Search results for query: *

1. chepox2004

1.5.7 and beyond

they have to do something about two handed weapons.. its just to overpowered , more reach , about the same strike cadency as the one handed weapons and axes , and just one hit on.e kill , its a swinging axe party every multiplayer match
  2. chepox2004

new patch units giant baby faces

i think new patch units are kinda frightening , i dont like the giants baby faces bug
  3. chepox2004

Recovering from casualties almost impossible in this game?

go play something else , if you cant deal with loses this is not your kind of game
  4. chepox2004

Why are cultures not different in BL?

Some interesting ideas and yes, the faction differentiations are quite limited. The starter faction bonuses in particular lack depth and richness.

• Vlandia bonus: 20% more upgrade XP to troops from battles.
    • Sturgia bonus: 20% less speed penalty from snow.
    • Empire bonus: 20% construction speed bonus to town projects, wall repairs, and siege engines.
    • Aserai bonus: Caravans are 30% cheaper to build. 10% less trade penalty.
    • Khuzait bonus: 10% extra speed bonus for horsemen on campaign map.
    • Battania bonus: Forests give 10% less speed penalty to parties.

I mean pfft. Surely some expansion of these would add flavour, replayability and actually prevent snowballing. Remove pure buffs and add some penalties too. Just to pull something out my ass for illustrative purposes-

Vlandia cultural traits:
    Sweat on the training field: 20% more upgrade XP to troops from battles (Vlandian troops only)
    Sword brothers: Companions gain XP bonuses.
    Castle builders: Castle walls are tougher for the owner.

Sturgia cultural traits:
    Cold lands breed hot war: 20% less speed penalty from snow. Only functions if party is at least 75% Sturgian troops.
    Axemen of the north: Axe-armed sturgian troops have a small chance (5%) to destroy an opposing shield in a single strike.

Empire cultural traits:
    Imperial knowhow: 20% construction speed bonus to town projects, wall repairs, and siege engines.
    Imperial pride: Parties consisting solely of empire troops gain small morale and XP bonuses. Empire companions also.

Aseria cultural traits:
    Sand and gold: Caravans are 30% cheaper to build. 10% less trade penalty. Caravans have additional guards.
    Desert strike: Aserai cavalry gain speed and attack bonuses in desert maps.

Khuzait cultural traits:
    Under our hooves: 20% extra speed bonus for horsemen on campaign map. Only functions when party is at least 75% mounted troops.
    Meritocratic command: Stats improve faster through battle experiance.

Battania cultural traits:
    Waystalker: Forests give 15% less speed penalty to parties. Easier to spot forest bandit lairs, and bonuses to attacking them.
    Not one of us: If party is less than 75% Battanian troops, recieve a morale penalty. If more, recieve a morale buff.
    The trees have eyes: When attacking in forest, chance for party to gain 'surprise attack' stat bonuses and enemy debuffs.

Or something.
    really nice idea
  5. chepox2004

I have a quick question

you dont even need to ask just press alt button
  6. chepox2004

War Camels and Elephants

camels in game , are so small sized that is ridiculous , they should be way more bigger
  7. chepox2004

OMG !! Get rid of that map !!

same here , half my cavalry with broken legs , have to put them to sleep ..
  8. chepox2004

Conquest by Marriage and cultural change

new conquered cityes should slowly change culture to the conquerors faction , so if kuzaits are dominating the map , we indeed see more and more kuzaits armies and no big empire or sturgians armies figthing for the kuzaits , or at least not so many
  9. chepox2004

100 Infantry + Archers VS 100 Horsemen?? how to win?

i dont know what game are you playing , in bannerlord melee cavalry just sucks ..
  10. chepox2004

melee cav needs a buff

the problem is the actually charge , is disorganized , most of the time they bump into each other slowing the charge , or simply they ignore the infantry formation and start chasing a horse archer , rigth now i think having too many cavalry dont worth it
  11. chepox2004

Is there a way to assign party leaders to lead specific units?

u never see a human been press 5 f1 , 3 f2 f 3 and so many commands so quick like , in a bannerlors battle is about to begin
  12. chepox2004

how to raise your siblings leadership ?

how raise this stats to my sons ? i usually sends my siblings to command his owns partyes and they stats like one handed , riding , steward , even scouting , but , how i raise stats like leadership or tactics or charm , my main character is 68 years old and his going to past away with 275...
  13. chepox2004

+750 troops after battle

Literally nothing. They go poof.
    the prisoners should make a lordless party or deserters , then you can negotiate to add them to your party or if they have a big army just crush you so you have to negotiate, the same with parties that disbands after lords dies in battle , they just go disband crying and do nothing besides says they are disbanding , so many things that can make the game more reallistic and inmersive
  14. chepox2004

Betrayed by cavalry?

i think i usually order retreat in battles , and i just realize now that they actually flee from the battlefield , the cavalry must have be close to the map borders and quickly retreat, but from my point of view was demoralizing , i felt like william wallace on braveheart when cavalry suddenly say bye bye :lol:
  15. chepox2004

Betrayed by cavalry?

ok, but the order retreat make them to retreat the core of the battlefield and they wait aside 4 orders , but in this case they (all 150 aprox) flee the battlefield like a routing enemy ( going off limits of the map and them appear as routed when you press tab )
  16. chepox2004

Sometimes the soldiers carried by the Lord are unreasonable, Even all 5 Tier

upgrading units shuld be way more expensive , imo , wages are good balanced but the price to upgrade units its very cheap , should cost more to high tier units like banner knights , considering the equipment of those units , so the player have to really balance economy at least in early or mid game .
  17. chepox2004

Sometimes the soldiers carried by the Lord are unreasonable, Even all 5 Tier

happen to me , aserai has a loong peace period , an then they attack 1600 army of angry mamelukes and heavy infantry , have to make a peace and pay tribute, not even a 2500 army of levy and crossbows can deal with that
  18. chepox2004

Betrayed by cavalry?

having a big battle against khuzait 1000 v 1000 we are winning ,at the middle stage of the battle suddenly all my cavalry flee from the battlefield (about 150 cavalry troops including my brother) just flee from the battlefield , ?? whe supose to have high morale or at least not low, but they...
  19. chepox2004

how about surrender

how about , losing armies, instead of fighting until last men stand( 900 vs 30 men who dont lose morale) actually surrenders on the battlefield to be captured alive
Back
Top Bottom