Search results for query: *

1. ThorheimAP

On Crafting Orders

Aye, I have also noticed that sometimes it says, for example: Patterned Learned Twohanded Polearm: None
    Meanwhile there are usually A LOT of more unlockable pieces.

Thorwing axes are at least a good source of income >.>
  2. ThorheimAP

On Crafting Orders

In the current beta, I have been cheattesting stuff and rarely have the tier-parts gone above tier 2. I have had one twohanded swordpart that has been tier 3.
    Is there a current stop in the beta that hinders higher levels of tiers, locked in the X years and such? (I know that Town prosperity has something to do with the diferent kinds of armours and weapons that becomes available to theplayer)
  3. ThorheimAP

Is loot cool now?

Dude! Beware of my Mastercrafted Pitchfork, the slayer of many low level cavalry characters/troops.
  4. ThorheimAP

Economy Changes with 1.8 and onwards

I've been cheating up money and clan tier to check out how each Kingdom are in terms of production considering the villiages surrounding said Town. While feeling like an economist, darting around the map, buying, selling enterprises. Reset on a new save and so on.

In my overall conclusion is: I dont get it. I have no idea how to creat a stable economy in a kingdom to support my armies as I raise to fame among the land.
    Most notably I have to say that Vlandia stood out for being the uttermost terrible economical area. No enterprise rarely went up to 300+, many of them stayed even below 200.

I also went into my World Conquest save to check out, my economy was mostly based on the 5 towns I owned. Workshops were abyssmal.

SO... for economies sake... get a town?

Edit:
    Now I have experimented around with Caravans. They are a nice source of income!
  5. ThorheimAP

Need More Info Those are not my Prisioners!

Aye aye will do!

Not really any inconvenience! It just felt cheap... but hey, I have never had 308 in charm skill done in 3 mins :grin: or.. gotten to lvl 31 in 3 mins.
    But yeah, clearly "Not working as intended"
  6. ThorheimAP

Need More Info Those are not my Prisioners!

Summary: I was runing arond on a new char. Got to rank 1 and joined Battania as a mercenary. When I came to a castle to hand in some prisioners, there is a bunch of enemy lords in the dungeon. I handed in just a couple of infantry I found, and my Charm skill skyrocketed! "Wtf?" aswell as my exp...
  7. ThorheimAP

How to separate experienced troops from novice troops of the same type?

I agree. I do enjoy the new system overall.
    When training up recruits I usually had them all in number 5, Just rushed them towards the enemy while my "proper" troops stayed back.
    The new system do allow for assigning, where I put "Prefer Shield" on number 1, however it is a bit clunky, and the older system made this way easier.
    But I would like to have this new system AND be able to put them in diferent number categories like we did before.
  8. ThorheimAP

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Roguery: Prison Breaks yay!

I really doing love this. Excellent way of getting Roguery skills and charm! So sitting on 200 Roguery after 2 years ingame. However... the whole Roguery overall seems lackluster: Raiding: Seems pretty meh still and generally not worth it. Sure it disrupts and screws up Town but it's high risk...
  9. ThorheimAP

Lords not dying on patch 1.7

Oh they do. Though I am quite sure that the AI tries to survive more now. Before I saw lords of small armies (say Im attacking them with a much stronger army) just charging straight into my lines. I think they want to survive more... though the Horse Archer Lords generally seem to charge-shoot forth, cause it is quite safe for them.

Though I have seen a lot of messages like "X-Lord has died in the battle" from time to time. And childbirth death...
  10. ThorheimAP

What did you do with Twohanded+Athletics?

So, I have a very fun gameplay when I went with the Western Empire as an Aseri and we have conquered half of them now. My focus was Bow+Twohanded on Foot. Now all of a sudden I am moving waaaay slower. So all the advantages I had in speed to get away are just gone. I even downgraded my armour...
  11. ThorheimAP

Help... my wife won't die

So... after my first wife (Phaea) had two children she stopped getting pregnant. So naturally I stripped her of her armor and weapons and sent her charging into battle. She died on the third charge. That freed me up to marry Monchug's daughter Alijin and have another two children. She also refuses to get pregnant a third time (yes, I know the odds of pregnancy decrease with both age and the number of children they have). So I did the same with her (right after I updated from 1.5.9 to 1.5.10 beta).

I must have sent her into 30-40 battles so far and she only ever gets injured. I mean, seriously, she's like wolverine or something! I checked the release notes and there was nothing mentioned about making wives invincible... anyone else experiencing anything similar? 4 kids just ain't enough!
    So... you... want her to die just because she has given you "only" 2 kids?
    That is some King Henry VIII levels there, and not in a good way! (joke ofc :wink: )
  12. ThorheimAP

SP - General Controlling your Clanmembers & Companions!

Oh yeah, my companions keep selling their horses I give them. (and it doesnt seem to effect the army´s speed)
  13. ThorheimAP

SP - General Controlling your Clanmembers & Companions!

I think this has been up before, but neverthenless. Some key points: 1. Your own clan members that you have in your army (husband, wife, family, companions) tend to leave off better troops. Recently and been ongoing since forever: I have an army with my clan (husband+brother+littlebrother and a...
  14. ThorheimAP

ANyone playing BL with no smithing allowed?

Hows it like? Spending 60 hours on something that could be archived in 6? :razz:
    Eh? I tried to powerlevel a character with smithing, took 45 mins to lvl 20. Sure some luck needs to be calculated in, spent one time one Twohander-weilder char and got basically no recipies, despite having X the Smith companion. Was rather odd, samething with a char I wanted to do Javelin-mastery with, took forever to get the recipie (however on another char, it was the first recipie I got, the Tier5 one)

However, nowadays I use it for actually getting good weapons and powerlevel companions, I usually avoid trying to level up my char with smithing unless I want to. Sometimes I just want to trade around and see how the world develops.
  15. ThorheimAP

How Many people want MALE ONLY LORD in Bannerlord?

Oh yeah and simply also, I don't want to Fight and beheaded A WOMAN.
    And then the Mongol/Khuzait said: This is why you dont win wars.
  16. ThorheimAP

SP - General Please add along side Rebellions the Civil War mechanics

@five bucks niiice, it would also means that huge kingdoms (like when Khuzait conquers half the map) can suddenly split apart.
  17. ThorheimAP

Never thought I will complain to endless warfare 1.5.7

Yeah, been at war with the Vlandian since forever. Playing as Battania in my longest game, It+s basically: Battania, Southern Emps, Aseri and Khuzait left. And Vlandia... Detherts clan... and he constantly raids MY villiages around Pravend and Galend. N.Emps, W.Emps, Sturgia are all gone and eliminated from the game. But not Vlandia. I dont know how this works...
  18. ThorheimAP

Not important but ... 1.5.7 Aserai weapons...

Overal equiptment can be quite random. I am very happy that high end stuff like Noble Bows has started to pop up, it was 99% impossible to get one if you didnt marry someone with said item. You can always smith (with some luck that you get the right parts) for a [skryim ref] curved swords..
    @veronicaaltoids from a historical standpoint, there are thousands of diferent swordshapes from the middle east.
  19. ThorheimAP

Feedback about my bandit campain (roguery)

Yeah raiding really sucks. What's really good though is forced recruitment!
    Also leveling up your troops if they resist.
  20. ThorheimAP

Major Crafted weapon exploit

Or, ya know, just decide upon a "never sell or barter crafted items" playthrough and play a super fun and challenging game while still wielding a lovingly customized gilden sword worthy of kings and queens..

Or, if selling javelins is still too difficult because you still have to search for items in shops, open the console and enter "config.cheat_mode 1" and just grab everything you'll ever need off the global cheat inventory. Much easier than javelins, actually.
    Never selling crafted items aint hard, never did that in Warband, and for the first couple of months into this game. I do mostly use Jav-crafting for leveling up companions, it is SO DAMN EASY to get to lvl 20 in like an hour or less. Heck, got a Western Empire play were I did that, he got the Tier 4 or 5 Javelin head at lvl 1. Spent all my money on pugios and hardwood. Smithed. Lvl 20 in just 3 days ingame or something.

Hm... I am going to do this again NOW and see how fast it can go. With some luck, less the 30 mins.

Ew, cheating.

Edit: 45 mins to lvl 20 with smithing
    5yZrLlw.jpg
Back
Top Bottom