Need More Info Those are not my Prisioners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ThorheimAP

Recruit
Summary:
I was runing arond on a new char. Got to rank 1 and joined Battania as a mercenary. When I came to a castle to hand in some prisioners, there is a bunch of enemy lords in the dungeon.
I handed in just a couple of infantry I found, and my Charm skill skyrocketed! "Wtf?" aswell as my exp.
So apparently I got relationship, charm and lots of exp by just go into the dungeon menu, and leave.
I wanted to try it out so I did it multible times. This was in Ultheneim Castle, but I went over to Flintlog aswell and check. And yes, it was "working" there too.

So now I have a 308 charm skill, lvl 31.. on a char I just made. (I think I was lvl 8 or 10 before), it took a very short time entering and leaving.
I also noticed after this, that my Influence as a Mercenary aslo had skyrocket, which gave me 45.000 gold. So suddenly I also just had below 500.000 in a couple of days ingame.

How to Reproduce:
Go to a Castle
Go to dungeon with noble lords/ladies inside. Where the Donate Prisioners button is, click on it.
If there are Lords/Ladies inside which you have not put there, when leaving the Dungeon screen, you will get a massive exp and charm dump.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Screen:
This is screen is not mine, but I will add my own a bit later.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Aye aye will do!

Not really any inconvenience! It just felt cheap... but hey, I have never had 308 in charm skill done in 3 mins :grin: or.. gotten to lvl 31 in 3 mins.
But yeah, clearly "Not working as intended"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom