Search results for query: *

• Users: Ling*
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ling*

Captain Mode needs your help!

Hello everyone, For those of you who don't know me, I am Ling, co-founder of Captains League and a dedicated member of the Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord community. Like many of you, I have spent countless hours enjoying this game over the last year both online and offline and I count myself...
  2. Ling*

Why "Focus Fire" Should be a top priority and implemented immediately.

Let's start by discussing 4 major exploits with the Ai caused by the lack of Focus Fire. Exploit 1: Ranged units being drawn into an unwanted melee engagement by a single unit. -It only takes one unit to force ranged troops into switching to melee weapons, which in effect makes them unable...
  3. Ling*

MP Problems and Solutions

Problem: Players are currently unable to optimally use their units weapon loadouts and instead must rely on the Ai to make the correct decision, but sadly the Ai is very easy to trick and exploit if a player recognizes this pattern of decision making. This includes situations such as Infantry...
  4. Ling*

SP - General A better way to start a new campaign

When we create a new character, we all start out in the same place regardless of our cultural selection: The training fields near Poros. If you are like me and enjoy multiple playthroughs with different characters, you may find yourself thinking "this all feels way too familiar" and you would be...
  5. Ling*

Need More Info Captain Mode servers are disconnecting players from games

@MArdA TaleWorlds While using even the regular matchmaking system for captain mode, the servers will reliably and inevitably disconnect players from ongoing matches. Clans [SkBr] and [APE] played a few organized matches earlier today using matchmaking and in nearly all of the 5-6 games played at...
  6. Ling*

[Captain's League] Season 2 Bracket and Standings

League Bracket: Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Week 10 Week 11
  7. Ling*

[Captain's League] Season 2 Match Results

Match Results: Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 (Playoffs) Week 10 (Playoffs) Week 11 (Finals)
  8. Ling*

[Captain's League] Season 2 Sign-ups

How Do I Register For Captain's League Season 2?: Step 1: You and your teammates must first join the Captain's League Discord. https://discord.gg/7uuTDve Step 2: After you have joined the Discord, simply navigate to the Competitions tab on the left-hand side of your screen and scroll down...
  9. Ling*

INT Captain Completed Captain's League Season 2

Welcome Warriors of Calradia! After hosting several captain mode tournaments and events over the last year, we are proud to finally announce Season 2 of Captain's League. Most of what we do will be done on our official Discord, but we also have our Taleworlds forum group that we plan on keeping...
  10. Ling*

SP - General Suggestion: Dynamic World Events

Before I continue, I want to make it known I've never played Crusader Kings but I am indeed aware that a system similar to this is present in that game. I'm not suggesting we try to turn Bannerlord into CK by any means, however a system like this would I think add more depth to the world of...
  11. Ling*

How do I increase the Health or Armor of all troops universally?

There used to be functional mods that did this, such as "Armor actually does something" and "Troop Health Rebalance" however these are no longer up to date. As the title of my post suggests, I am looking to increase the hitpoint values of all troops in the game so as to extend the length of...
  12. Ling*

SP - General Improving Immersion (the easy way)

The development team has spent numerous hours artfully crafting beautiful scenes for players to walk around in and explore, but beyond this surface level beauty we find that it is merely a hollow shell, a mask to hide the shallow depths of it's immersive potential. A few, very simple, additions...
  13. Ling*

Captain's League Season 1 Grand Final [BTL] vs [LoV]

Come check out the grand final of season 1 of the captain's league. Best of 7 games starts in approximately 1 hour from the time of this post at 12pm PST 3pm EST. Two of the top teams in captain's mode will battle it out to determine who is the league season champion, the culmination of 6 weeks...
  14. Ling*

Resolved 8/28/2020 Live Branch Game Wont Launch

My game was working just fine before when I was on 1.4.2, however ever since this latest patch 1.5, or 1.5.1 my game will not even start up when I press play. The launcher icon appears for 3 seconds before vanishing and closing bannerlord. I have deleted all my mods, removed the fixed launcher...
  15. Ling*

Pilas should render Shields useless

In this video you can see what these ranged weapons were actually used for in combat, disabling the enemies shields rendering them unable to be used. In the bannerlord base-game, whether its singleplayer or captain mode in mp, Pilas do not really damage shields. Instead Pilas in bannerlord deal...
  16. Ling*

SP - General 30min Battle Timer and Attack Initiative

Currently in a campaign battle there is no incentive or reason for the enemy Ai army to move from it's location if it senses that it is in a superior position. (Unless they outnumber your army by a huge margin, in which case they have no qualms about charging in and fighting you) This means...
  17. Ling*

Question about effective Bow ranges in MP

It feels as though some bow units have the ability to shoot from a farther distance, indicating that they have a superior effective firing range. However, in multiplayer there is no statistic in the armory that confirms or denies this theory. When looking at the armory here are the stats we can...
  18. Ling*

In Progress Matchmaking queue ignoring our party

Currently sitting in queue for captains mode, have been sitting in queue for 13 minutes now. 11 new players joined the queue around the 10 minute mark, making the total number of people in queue 17, then it briefly went to 18 and then quickly back down to 6. This would indicate that 12 players...
  19. Ling*

SP - UI Please add an option to re-map "Middle mouse button"

My mouse does not have a functioning M3 or "Middle mouse button". This means that I cannot access any of the options in multiplayer that are available, such as muting disruptive players. It would be greatly appreciated if you could add an option under controls, to allow players like me to change...
Back
Top Bottom