Captains League Season 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Season_one.png

To register for future seasons of the Captains League come visit our discord https://discord.gg/G4dPjAA.
Captains Mode is an extremely exciting and fun game mode to play competitively, consider joining a league dedicated to facilitating hardcore captains mode action for both NA and EU. The top clans and players in captains mode play here. This post will be updated weekly.

Week 1 Standings

CurrentLeagueStandings.png

Last edited:
As always ill be there making videos!
Check out my YouTube channel where I cover Captain League and the Bannerlord Community Discord!

I encourage everyone to check this out. Captain is very different from Skirmish or Siege. It's a fun strategy mode made infinitely more fun in coordinated 6v6 with a team you can trust going against capable opponents.

Captain League has hosted several weekend tournaments that have been a blast to play in.

If you're worried about bot RNG or map/faction RNG being unfair or unfun, keep in mind that you get a skip token, balances are on the way, and that the same clan has won 4 of 4 tournaments that they entered.

Some of these tournaments have cash prizes.so even if you feel you have nothing to prove.might aswell attempt to pocket some cash an show your..talents aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the liberty to remove some of the off-topic/half-trolling spam posts that have been around here. Please keep it on-topic and have a fun tournament.

I took the liberty to remove some of the off-topic/half-trolling spam posts that have been around here. Please keep it on-topic and have a fun tournament.
Much appreciated, will do. Thanks IceNoVa. If you guys are serious about competing someday though we would absolutely love for your clan to join an event. The more competition the better!

Back
Top Bottom