Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Cant run bannerlord/game instantly closes

Before you say it, yes I already have done a clean install, 2 times actually. Ive deleted the game along with the files left behind and installed it andnit still doesnt work. My drivers are updated to the latest, and so is windows. Restarting my pc doesnt help and neither does verifying the...
  2. Resolved Cant run bannerlord anymore

IF you can't launch the game, the safest bet is the clean install. But you can try to remove the mods.
    Especially check this message:

Clean Install
    The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
    Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
    Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
    C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
    C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Yeah already unistalled the app along with the files left behind and it still wont open. Ive already done it 2 times
  3. Resolved Cant run bannerlord anymore

IF you can't launch the game, the safest bet is the clean install. But you can try to remove the mods.
    Especially check this message:

Clean Install
    The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
    Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
    Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
    C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
    C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

So just to clarify, if I delete both the modules and bin folder, it will work again now? I just want to double check before I do anything
  4. Resolved Bannerlord Launcher Crashes, Bannerlord.exe Works With No Issue.

Holy **** man ive been dealing with this too. This just randomly happened to me today and idk what to do. The exe also works for me but literally nothing else works and I dont like the exe because I cant use mods or multiplayer
  5. Resolved Cant run bannerlord anymore

So i have a weird situation here. Today in the morning I tried to play bannerlord but as soon as I launched the game I got a blue screen which said "Kernel security check failure" and after that my pc restarted. And ever since I havent been able to run bannerlord. Whenever I try to run the game...
  6. Kicked out by battle eye. Reason: "game restart required"

I need help. This has been going on since may, and was one of the reasons why I dropped this game but I updated ir and wanted to play online again. But im having this issue where 20 seconds after joining a game I get a kicked out by battleye with a message saying "reason: game restart required"...
  7. Help! "Bannerlord has encountered an error and needs to close" "targetparametercountexception"

Heres an image of what the crash text looks like: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/ggshkm/help_bannerlord_has_encountered_an_error_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share So i havent played the game in 2 days. I jist updated it today and ran into this bug where my game...
  8. There are so many armies that are only level 1 and 2 recruits pls fix!!

Taleworlds needs to add another way of leveling up troops. Im tired of seeing ally and enemy armies/parties that consist of weak level 1 and 2 troops. There should be a way of training troops at garisons or training fields. ai armies that are literally just recruits...
  9. PETITION FOR TALEWORLDS TO LET US MARRY THE EMPRESS RHAGAEA

Uhhhh.... Ira... What is she? Chopped liver?
    Ira looks like the typical latina thot who would **** everybody on the football team. Ill pass her
  10. PETITION FOR TALEWORLDS TO LET US MARRY THE EMPRESS RHAGAEA

This bull**** meme needs to stop. You desperate twats should **** off back to Warband and fetishise the butter king instead.
    Shut up ******* let us simp in peace
  11. PETITION FOR TALEWORLDS TO LET US MARRY THE EMPRESS RHAGAEA

RISE UP SIMPS! WE GOTTA CONVINCE TALEWORLDS TO LET US SIMP IN PEACE
Back
Top Bottom