Kicked out by battle eye. Reason: "game restart required"

Users who are viewing this thread

I need help. This has been going on since may, and was one of the reasons why I dropped this game but I updated ir and wanted to play online again. But im having this issue where 20 seconds after joining a game I get a kicked out by battleye with a message saying "reason: game restart required". I dont know what this means, and after months im still having this issue. I dont have any cheating software downloaded or anything. Ive already restarted my pc various times, verified my game files on steam and disabled all my mods. Nothing has worked. And ive asked a bunch of times for help on reddit and discord and nobody even answers me. Please help, I just want to play online

Maybe it's the way you're launching the game? (e.g. maybe you're launching from a shortcut)

Did you try running the un-install on BE and re-installing it?

No idea if this will change anything but navigate to the game folder Mount & Blade II Bannerlord/bin/Win64_Shipping_Client

Inside this folder should be various game launchers. Try the one labelled Bannerlord_BE. It appears to be a slightly different version of the game but I'll assume is more compatible with Battleye since it is the Battleye launcher. I tested it and was able to play on TDM.

Again no idea if it will actually change anything but could be a quick and easy resolution for you. Besides that I would try reinstalling Battleye. And if that doesn't work a full reinstall of the game is all I can think of to do.

I have no specific assistance to give you, but the "game restart required" is the most common battleeye related error across all games that use it.

You might want to search around online for help in forums from other games. This is apparently a big issue and a quick google search found thousands of post about it from many other games. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom