Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Still crashing on launch. Have 300h in game and now I can't launch since an update

Have you tried verifying the game files before?
    You can find more info about it here.
    So you're actually laughing at me now? I litteraly said I already verifyed the game files several times, what kind of a ****ing community support is that?
  2. Need More Info Still crashing on launch. Have 300h in game and now I can't launch since an update

Summary: Played the game just fine for 300h and now it's a **** show. I did a clean install a couple of times, verifyed the files a bunch, I meet the system requirements, still nothing. Please, help me, don't just tell me to reinstall the game again, do something, I know you won't refund me my...
  3. Need More Info Game crashes without launching for months now, played fine a year back

Have you
    Have you followed these workarounds before?

Yes, for what it feels like 10 times by now
  4. Need More Info Game crashes without launching for months now, played fine a year back

Summary:clean install, release version, no mods, nothing. I played more than 300h a year ago just fine and coming back from service it's in this ruined state. You're not fixing it for months now, I don't think I can get a refund by now, but I really wish I could. How to Reproduce:Go to...
  5. Need More Info Still can't even launch the game

Hey, i could not see the version of your game from the crash id, i assume there was a problem while downloading or installing the release update. Can you please check if the "none" is selected under the betas tab in the game properties and verify the integrity of the game files after the update, if there is one? Meanwhile you can have a look at our crash checklist to see if any of the steps in there helps with the issue. If the issue is persistent please let me know.
    There are no betas, it's a release version
  6. Need More Info Still can't even launch the game

Summary:Are u serious now? It worked a year ago, but now for months and even after official release, I can't as much to launch this? And the dude that's responisble for community interaction here just tells us to 'do a clean install))))))', that never helped anyone with this issue (we're getting...
  7. Need More Info Can't lauch the game due to crashes

Have you tried renaming the Documents Bannerlord folder to something different and try again?
    No I haven't, what should I rename it to, and please explain like how in a world that can help? Also I really want to know if anyone is actually looking into this issue, should I hope for it to be fixed before release, or after, hope it's not gonna be like the previous patches?
  8. Need More Info Can't lauch the game due to crashes

Summary:tried all of you're suggestion to fix the issue, clean reinstall, every version of the game from 1.7.0 to 1.9.0 and it still can't even launch, several patches came out since I tried to play this game one more time and you haven't adress the issue, how come it worked fine a year ago and...
  9. Need More Info just unable to launch the game

It looks like there was an issue with installing the patch. Have you tried verifying the game files? If that does not work you can try a clean install.
    didn't help
    2022-10-08_17.13.22_00000000000000000000000000000000
  10. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

I'm hetting the same thing, quite a lot of ppl do. They'll simply tell u to reinstall the game here, but before u download ~60G, I'll just say that it didn't help me
  11. Need More Info just unable to launch the game

Summary: Bloody thing crashes even before the first loading to the main menu finishes. I played this game a year ago just fine and now when I wanted to give it another go it won't launch no matter what I do. Tried different patches like 1.8.0 and 1.8.1 and some betas always the same result How...
  12. Mercenary contract

what the hell is bump?
  13. Resolved The colour of my and my companions equipment keeps changing for no reason

It's should reflect the colours of my banner but every time I get in a battle or just my inventory window it's not as it should be, but some random crazy colour combination instead. Do something please, we look like a boyband, not soldiers.
  14. Resolved Looters are unable to kill your troops in auto-resolve battles

If you 'send troops' on any amount of looters you will see that your troops will get knocked down but in 100% situations will never die. It's literally impossible for them to die in auto-resolve if the battle is against looters. Also. It's the best way to upgrade your troops because they for...
  15. Бесконечный контракт наёмника, за смехотворно низкую цену в 30 монет

Вступи к ним во фракцию (пообщайся с королём), побегаешь с ними, дадут город, замок. Тем временем подкопиш денег, армию. Далее уже пойдёшь по сюжетке и создашь своё или закончишь игру в их фракции!
    Я разве спрашивал совет?
  16. Resolved The entire faction doesn't have anything to recruit but tier one troops (recruits)

In my singleplayer campaign, I mistakenly entered into this endless mercenary contract, and soon noticed that in every battle the lords of my faction (Southern Empire) are only using recruits and other low-level nonsense, while the enemy has access to cavalry, elite infantry and so on. I did a...
  17. Целая нация не имеет продвинутых солдат для найма.

В моей компании я по ошибке заключил этот бесконечный контракт наёмника, и вскоре заметил, что в каждом сражении лорды моей фракции (Южная Империя) ведут в бой только рекрутов и прочую низкоуровневую чушь, в то время, как враг имеет доступ к кавалерии, элитной пехоте и прочему. Я провел...
  18. Бесконечный контракт наёмника, за смехотворно низкую цену в 30 монет

Я провёл, кажется, больше года внутри игрового времени гуляя под своим контрактом, который изначально подписал, чтобы посмотреть на масштабные сражения и потом продолжить гулять по миру в одиночку, всё пошло не по плану, и теперь я не могу покинуть фракцию, которая даже не платит мне достаточно...
Back
Top Bottom