Version number
e1.9.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-10-11_07.50.56_9d3e6c51f238d74e063c313375f44a9b
Summary:tried all of you're suggestion to fix the issue, clean reinstall, every version of the game from 1.7.0 to 1.9.0 and it still can't even launch, several patches came out since I tried to play this game one more time and you haven't adress the issue, how come it worked fine a year ago and it's so bad now? I'm not alone too, seeing a lot of ppl with the same issue and all we're getting is "do a clean reinstall, mate))", please tell me someone is looking into the issue.
How to Reproduce:go to steam>library>choose Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord>press play
Have you used cheats and if so which:absolutely not
Scene Name (if related):smile:)))))))))))
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Have you tried renaming the Documents Bannerlord folder to something different and try again?
No I haven't, what should I rename it to, and please explain like how in a world that can help? Also I really want to know if anyone is actually looking into this issue, should I hope for it to be fixed before release, or after, hope it's not gonna be like the previous patches?

When you rename that folder the game could not find it and creates a new one with default values. You can change the name to anything or outright even delete it. Both will work.

Back
Top Bottom