Search results for query: *

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Ladders in sieges

The only problem of the siege towers rn is the fact it's bugged. Soldiers Don't use half of the ladders on it.
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Troops

But as leadership is one of the hardest skill to level up before you can lead an army. It will make the game even more grind
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Troops

Many people already ask to be able to have your own troop trees when creating your own kingdom
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges Ladders in sieges

I never understood why your soldiers have to die to move the tower to the wall while ladders seems to teleport themselves close to the wall. I think taking 4/6 men to carry ladders to the wall would be more immersive.
  5. SP - General Army supplying line

We should be able to link an army to an allied city to create a supplying way. Having parties like caravans but with some men of the army or the garisson carrying food and others supply should be something possible. With a cost in denars, men and time. I think it should be the main thing with...
  6. SP - General Others kingdoms can't take down Aserais as they have the most powerful geographical situation

The Aserais have only two entries to their kingdom, the AI is stupid. They need only 2 armies to defend their whole kingdom while Vlandia needs at least 4. They have very good cities that can easily stack milicia, garrison and food which make them unsiegable as an army can't stay 4 weeks leading...
  7. SP - General mounted crossbow

Anyway the perks are broken
  8. SP - General Peace treaty should last for a time

The faction I have a peace treaty with always declare war on me half a day later… Have peace treaty "for 10/20/100/200 days" at different prices for different situations should be add to end this problem. Or the AI should have enormous penalties in relations with his fellow faction members as a...
  9. SP - General Vassals don't give troops to the garrison of a settlement you keep for yourself.

Why lords give troops to the garrison if the owner is anybody but you ? It's not because I'm their king that I don't need help to defend my settlement for a few days after taking it ! Lords shoudl give troops anyway, whoever is the owner of the settlement...
  10. Beta 1.3 Feedback | Defenders always sally out. Even in 70 vs 600.

On 1.3.0 beta version, it is impossible to have a siege battle because as soon as a party allied with the defenders (even a very small party) comes close to the attacking army, the garrison sallies out with it. Which makes any siege very easy considering it becomes an easy battle with more...
  11. Sword sisters

Now you can have sword sisters in bannerlord, when the quest "Conspiration" end as a failure and you chose to be a kingom, all empires attack you with Strange armies. They have "Guard", "Fighter" and "Sword Sister" in their armies. If you defeat one of these armies you can get some of these as prisoners. Only one step from your party :smile:
  12. SP - General Forces should start further apart.

If many people wants it, then ok but let it be an option that you choose at least. Easy mode, and realistic as for the rest of options
  13. SP - General Forces should start further apart.

Your plan is always based on your composition : you never have only 2 sec you already know a bit what you'll do in battle when you go out with your soldiers
    archers + cavalry => defense until the enemy charge and then you clean them
    infantry + archers => slowly going forward to force the enemy to charge your formation
    … Nothing is hard here, the AI is even making it easier. Starting further apart would just make me press the "send troop" button to stop losing my time
  14. SP - General Change from RP to RTS by allowing multi-hero control, reworking party/family/nobles & giving commands.

Maybe having better orders and patrol system around companions would fix that.
    Plus, adding a control area where the enemy can't go through without losing mens around castles would give them a use to reinforce borders as they are bad cities for now.
  15. SP - General Forces should start further apart.

I think when you start learning patterns and commands the distance is at your advantage. Plus, playing against cavalry never end up getting charged before you even have the time to from a square or something like that.
    Distances just love archery and crossbows !
    And for ambushes, you have to much time to react for me. It is supposed to be very fast and not good for you, here you still have the time to react.
  16. SP - General About villages, ressources and workshops

Salutations ! I've always think while playing that villages and ressources need a real impact and that workshops aren't as important as it would be in a medieval world. So here are my thinking about all that stuff. I know the game is in early access and devs may have already planned on adding...
  17. SP - General About Clan and Kingdoms mechanics

This might be best to put in the bug section, as well.
    Yes, this was my first thread on Something that i met in-game a few hours before :wink:
    I'm gonna do some more like that and i'll spread my ideas through all of them about all the topics of the singleplayer
  18. SP - General About Clan and Kingdoms mechanics

After a couple of hours playing in singleplayer, I joined a kingdom. What a mistake ! Even after leaving it, I can't create my own kingdom as the main quest goes on without letting you try something else. So, alone with my clan, I though I could just play my clan as if it was a kingdom by making...
Back
Top Bottom