SP - General About Clan and Kingdoms mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread

Guilty1

Recruit
After a couple of hours playing in singleplayer, I joined a kingdom. What a mistake ! Even after leaving it, I can't create my own kingdom as the main quest goes on without letting you try something else. So, alone with my clan, I though I could just play my clan as if it was a kingdom by making a lot of parties and gathering them as an army. But here I got stuck by many mechanics, inexistants mechanics.
A little list of things you can do in a kingdom and not while being just a clan :
- Can't gather your parties in an army
- Can't gather your allies in an army (there is unused infulence points, let's use them for that)
- Can't "vote" laws to get buffs/debuffs (no kingdom, no rules ? I'am supposed to be a king in my clan)
- Can't discuss with an ally with which you're doing a siege of the owner of the taken settlement even if you did more than him (maybe a trade option to replace vote)

Clan mechanics to add :
- Setting places to defend by a clan's party (avoid the constant running behind bandits, just scare them away with your companions)
- Being able to tell to a clan's party to follow you or going to a place for some reasons
- Allow settlement to expand more (creating new villages and expending lands around cities to produce more food)
- Allow villages to have upgradeds as cities have to avoid the constant raiding
- Create caravans between your settlements as "clan caravans" that move food and goods to boost production of both or helping woth food
- NPCs in settlements are quite useless for now, let clans use their influence onto them to bring better units to recruit or production in the city

Kingdom mechanics to add :
- Same caravans system but on a bigger scale
- Have differents culturals buffs/debuffs inside each kindom/empire
- Ask for help, even without gathering an army and prey for it to come
- Having more relations between leaders, quests from them, trade, real impact by helping them (+2 isn't enough when I save one and there is nothing to do when +100 is reached)
- Aggresive expansion penalties and coalitions (one faction takes over the game too easily over time by just being watched by others while killing them one per one)
- Events, just events, it doesn't feel human like. It is just : forming an army, taking a city, voting, leaving the army. And do it again !)

And one last thing : when you create a party there is 19 men summoned from spirits lands or something because they come from nowhere and that's a human meat shield factory !

Here is only a few points as I seem to have to be short and clear ^^
But there's still a lot to do !

This might be best to put in the bug section, as well.
Yes, this was my first thread on Something that i met in-game a few hours before :wink:
I'm gonna do some more like that and i'll spread my ideas through all of them about all the topics of the singleplayer

So much yes! The laws within your clan might not be as drastic as with a Kingdom, but give us clan leaders more content.

With the events and way more intrigue the world will be way more believable and netter representing the medieval flair.

Back
Top Bottom