Search results for query: *

• Users: FlameRiot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. siege towers... please

for the love of god... how is this still not fixed I'm playing on 1.5.9 btw
  2. Cav fix?

Is cavalry fixed yet? I haven't played since 1.5.6 i think and it looks like they still cant hit the side of a barn door and cant stay in formation while attacking... I guess i'm asking if the devs have done ANYTHING to the cav debacle in any of the last patches or have they released any plans...
  3. Cavalry problems...

They cant hit a barn door with their spears, they dont stay in formation, they run into each other, they circle around other cav like retards instead of just swinging their sword at the enemy that is literally right in front of them. Sometimes i wonder that the only damage they are doing is...
  4. Genghis Khan Must Have Been A Great Stewart

I mean, how else could he get his party size so high????
  5. Companion reduces party size

I have a companion with moniker "the silent" whenever he's in my party my party size goes down by 20 Is this a bug or is his stewardship superseding mine for some reason?
  6. Camping options

There should be a way to break camp while you are standing still, and i think there should be different options for when you are breaking camp, or staying in a city. Right now one of the biggest problems is that there is nothing to do during peacetime except to grind smithing, so some injection...
  7. Why is there a Crossbow Skill?

I mean, I get it you should have a skill for accuracy, but crossbows were mainly used because any old farmer could pick one up and be deadly with almost no training Right now I'm trying to give a companion a crossbow but I cant find a crossbow with a low enough skill threshold for him to use...
  8. What determines whom you can recruit from?

I did a couple quests for a Jamanys the Chandler in Epicrotea, who is the most powerful (277) man in town by far, and i have a ton of relationship with him but when i recruit troops, he's not even on the screen! What is the point then? what is the determination who I'm allowed to recruit troops...
  9. forest hideouts

10. Where is the ARMOR?

I know that supposedly 200+ armors got added back into the game, but where the hell are they??? I've travelled all the empire cities for 20 days, and their armor never updated and just has crap tier armor. Is everything locked behind clan tier? (i'm clan tier 2 right now) If that's the case...
Back
Top Bottom