Search results for query: *

• Users: abc123456
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. abc123456

Help: AgentDrivenProperties (AI Combat Effectiveness)

I spent 2 days trying to reverse engineer the code handling the combat AI. I was able to make the AI parry around 95% of the time. However, the AI struggles to parry feints when you set AIAttackOnDecideChance to greater than 0. It looks like the AI has problem parrying feinting attacks when...
  2. abc123456

Live editing?

I followed the docs for live editing here https://docs.bannerlordmodding.com/_tutorials/modding-gauntlet-without-csharp.html#how-to-enable-use-live-ui-editing After opening developer console in game with alt+~ There is no command for ui.toggle_debug_mode How do you setup live editing of UI...
  3. abc123456

List of C# API that don't do anything?

I poked around the C# API. I could not get some of the functions to work so just wondering if they actually work? Here is the list of functions that don't seem to do anything: OnDoMeetingInMapEvent CampaignEvents.OnDoMeetingInMapEvent.AddNonSerializedListener(this, new Action<MobileParty...
  4. abc123456

Almost **** my pants fighting giant axeman with 100 AI level difficulty mod

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bannerlord AI has a maximum possible AI level of 100 but this is hidden from the current game? I used the 'Improved Combat AI' mod to unlock the AI combat skills to the maximum possible value allowed by the game. The last duel against the giant axeman was...
  5. abc123456

AI Issue: Emptying All Enemy Archers' Arrows with 1 Person

AI issue that lets you easily waste all the enemy archers' arrows with just 1 person. Then you can you just advance your troops with no enemy missiles left. My theory is that sometimes the AI decides it is in a safe position for archers, like high ground, and decides to unload all their arrows...
  6. abc123456

AI Issue: Cheesing Spearman

AI issue that lets you easily beat a spearman even at the highest difficulty possible allowed by the game. Just rush face-first into the spearman and spam attack but facing him/her all the time. The spear will thud. The AI combat difficulty of 100 is unlocked by this mod...
  7. abc123456

List of Ideas from Other Games

Ever thought wow that's a good idea when playing other games and wondered if we could include it in Bannerlord? Compile your list here for TaleWorlds and modders to see. Please try to keep a short and consistent format for easy reading. Feature idea, game name, max. 1-3 lines description...
  8. abc123456

Github license for Mods?

Hello, may I ask if we can put our Bannerlord mod source code on github? If so, what is the license? MIT? Thank you.
  9. abc123456

Tournament finals heavily selects archer troop for 1v1 duel

Played a lot of tournament and noticed a pattern. I always end up 1v1 melee duel an archer in the finals. Turns out usually before the finals, there is a 2v2: 1 melee and 1 archer each time. The winning team then goes to melee duel each other in the finals. That logic is broken because of course...
  10. abc123456

[Video]: Demo of 1v1 AI problems

Please see the link above demonstrating issues with the hardest combat AI (Early access beta branch e1.1.0) Yes, I know the AI is an archer, but if the difficulty is hardest, I expect at least better defense. Can't even block simple attack. Hardest AI should block 95% of simple attacks. Just by...
  11. abc123456

Need More Info Clan parties never regen hp + troops desert to 0 + endless patrol loop

Summary: All of my clan parties are on 0% hp. When I transfer troops into their party, the troops slowly desert to 0 even when limit is 66. They also patrol endlessly around the same region forever, stuck. How to Reproduce: Not sure, but they got captured by something presumably and their hp...
  12. abc123456

The desert location is too strong (1 dimensional strategy)

Looking at the world map, you can see Aserai has the best spot, strategically by far (screenshot). Maybe it is not Aserai itself is too strong, since they lack heavy armoured units, but the player would just conquer those lands and use it as a secure base. It seems every new campaign would be...
  13. abc123456

Clear all tracked settlements + Sticky tracking

After a while your map is littered with tracked settlements. Then you have to 1 by 1 untrack them on the map. Can we please have a button or keyboard shortcut to clear all tracked settlements? Further, there are some settlements you may like to always track despite clear all, such as your...
  14. abc123456

recruit all hotkey/shortcut

Does anyone recruit a looooot, like a lot. I basically spend half the game clicking the recruit menu -> recruit all My wrist already hurt from all the recruiting. Can we please have some kind of recruit all menu or allow binding of menu buttons to hotkey? Yes, I know you can create companion...
  15. abc123456

Infinite army cohesion with own party

Form an army with your clan parties, cost 0 influence when army cohesion is low, disband, then re-create army with 0 influence Army cohesion is now 100% again repeat forever Basically can maintain an entire army of clan parties forever. What's the point of cohesion in this case? Also enemy AI...
  16. abc123456

[Exploit]: 1 man horse archer looter renown farming

Formula: Buy bow and 3 stacks of arrows, or 2 stacks and a spear. Have a horse Only yourself in party, 1 person (renown gains are based on you beating overwhelming numbers). Find a big looter party There is a sweet spot distance where looter can't hit you well with rocks, but you can hit with...
  17. abc123456

SP - Economy Infinite income issue and solutions

Making money is way too easy. Once you have some caravans/workshop basically an infinite stream of income no matter how much you get captured. We need some kind of system that threatens your finance if you are not careful... what to do? Some suggestions: Make denars (gold) have weight. This...
  18. abc123456

Option to turn off King's support

King support +300 gold/daily is like a cheat. I left it on for a few days and could afford a 25k caravan doing nothing but waiting. Please nerf it like King will only support it for a limited time. Or please provide an option to turn it off in campaign options, similar to easy->difficult
  19. abc123456

Need More Info Arena has big fps drop

I can run hundreds of troops in a battle smoothly but an arena with 2 people reduces my FPS to 45-ish. Is it the crowds? There must be some kind of optimisation issue?
Back
Top Bottom