Option to turn off King's support

Users who are viewing this thread

abc123456

Regular
King support +300 gold/daily is like a cheat. I left it on for a few days and could afford a 25k caravan doing nothing but waiting.
Please nerf it like King will only support it for a limited time.
Or please provide an option to turn it off in campaign options, similar to easy->difficult

not sure, i was just a single man party + 20 ish peasants, just got captured by enemies though and escaped

im getting it too, did you figure out what it is?

Yes, its when you own a Kingdom and have to support a clan that has not been awarded a fief yet. I believe, depending on the tier of the clan, it will determine how much you have to pay to support it.
I'm guessing that:
1-2 = 100/day
3-4 = 200/day
5+ = 300/day

I'm not 100% sure on those values, but that's roughly what triggers it.

King support +300 gold/daily is like a cheat. I left it on for a few days and could afford a 25k caravan doing nothing but waiting.
Please nerf it like King will only support it for a limited time.
Or please provide an option to turn it off in campaign options, similar to easy->difficult

Did you wait with a 0 party size? Not sure they need to remove a feature because you cheesed the game. If that is not what you did, could you please explain in more detail how the 300g was not being spent on troop maintenance?

Yes, its when you own a Kingdom and have to support a clan that has not been awarded a fief yet. I believe, depending on the tier of the clan, it will determine how much you have to pay to support it.
I'm guessing that:
1-2 = 100/day
3-4 = 200/day
5+ = 300/day

I'm not 100% sure on those values, but that's roughly what triggers it.
but i don't own a kingdom atm or any castle/settlement

The kings support is your payment for being a vassal and not owning a fief. Its not like a cheat its your payment for being a part of the kingdom. Similar to a mercenary payment. If you own fiefs and just wait for a year you can make like 200k. Money is really easy to come by in this game. Most lords in this game sit on 500k while the king of the country has over 1m.

You can turn it off my not being a part of a kingdom. Its supposed to be a payment to pay for your army

Back
Top Bottom