Search results for query: *

• Users: Vedymin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vedymin

Fake News

This is a thread where we try to find instances of incorrect information being promoted as true. Fake news can be hard to spot, but I have found it to be fun to read over Reddit every once and a while to see if I can spot anything that is off. For instance, from the Reddit front page today...
  2. Vedymin

SP - General Tournament Spears Suck, please buff

When playing singleplayer and doing tournaments I avoid towns where contestants are given spears because they glance too much against heavy armor that some opponents may wear now. Usually spears in tournaments are paired with shields, but using a spear along side a shield makes this problem even...
  3. Vedymin

[Explicit] The Dangers of Erotic Role Play

Almost all my posts on this forum so far have been ****posts, so I want to point out that this post is completely serious. I was once a young person playing Persistent World, and there is something that is bothering me about what sometimes goes on inside Mount and Blade Warband roleplay...
  4. Vedymin

Callum the Frog

It has come to my attention a number of people posting hostile memes about Callum being Kermit the Frog. This type of activity should never be tolerated in this community. Posts aimed at destroying muppet unity should not be allowed. These are some reaction images people have been posting...
  5. Vedymin

Talk to Transformer

I have bad news. The end of internet discussion forums and online games is coming soon. Reason? Robots. Behold, the AI revolution we have all been dreading: https://talktotransformer.com/ This site is a rather simple but interesting demonstration of how far AI generated text has gotten in the...
  6. Vedymin

How moddable is combat in Bannerlord?

Warband was limited on how much you could modify the combat system, as most of it was hardcoded. With the advent of C# modding and with the obvious attention to modability done by Taleworlds, I have my hopes up for this to be different in future titles. In Bannerlord, will it be possible to...
  7. Vedymin

Irony Punctuation

I have learned recently about how some online communities have developed specific characters to denote irony. I feel something like this may be useful for this forum. Thankfully, there is an article on Wikipedia about this very topic! I am sharing the current page through edit history, so it...
Back
Top Bottom