Search results for query: *

• Users: Red_Moth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Red_Moth

Increasing the death rate of characters

I have this question: Has your opponent ever given up? ((Lords, except marauders) Why don't the lords give up, even if they fight 1 in 100, they still fight instead of giving up. I've had the same lord fight 5 times, and I've wounded him 5 times, but he never died and never gave up, even though...
  2. Red_Moth

Resolved Strange picture

Summary: I do not know what it is and where it came from, but it scares me, I played during the day - everything was fine, in the evening I went in, I got an error and this picture appeared How to Reproduce: ? Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
  3. Red_Moth

Resolved can't start a war with another kingdom

I created a kingdom, a war began with an empire that no longer exists and I cannot start a war with another kingdom. This is a bug or it is necessary for the mission, the conspiracy has not yet reached 2000
  4. Red_Moth

Resolved performance issues

After the last update, I got very strong friezes, at first the game works well for the first few minutes, but then the freezes start because of which it is not possible to play, at first I thought that the problem was in the graphics, I made it to the minimum, but the friezes remained (less than...
  5. Red_Moth

Resolved Production problem

After the last update, I got very strong friezes, at first the game works well for the first few minutes, but then the freezes start because of which it is not possible to play, at first I thought that the problem was in the graphics, I made it to the minimum, but the friezes remained (less than...
  6. Red_Moth

Game mechanics

Does the game mechanics provide for the seizure of power after the death of the king? That is, if the ruler dies, and the player was a vassal of this ruler, and they had a marriage alliance, then can the player take the kingdom after the death of the ruler
  7. Red_Moth

Resolved bug in mission:"Create a non/imperial kingdom"

I cannot create my kingdom on quest. in conversation, there is no choice between your kingdom or becoming a vassal, I can only give a banner to some kingdom and become a vassal. And I can't create a kingdom myself Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: amd RX 580 4gb CPU: ryzen 2700 RAM: 16 gb...
Back
Top Bottom