Search results for query: *

• Users: mujadaddy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mujadaddy

Closed King Decisions can be delayed by Waiting past the deadline

King Decisions can be delayed by Waiting past the deadline Summary: As King, I can conquer a city, and use my Parade perk, Festivals, and a matching-culture Governor to farm Loyalty in a very hostile city. This is intended. What is probably not intended is that if I do the above set-up, then...
  2. mujadaddy

I do have to say, I will miss this feeling...

You guys complained about it, a lot, but there is something to be said for pumping tens of thousands of Influence into denying Caladog his gdmf freedom. I'm closing out a 1.1.5 campaign, as I can tell that 1.2.2 will probably not be the last update in the next few. Many cool features (native...
  3. mujadaddy

[Mod][Testing] Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Modifiable Armor Modifiers mod testing

Generic Modder Man has published the 1.7.2 version of his Modifiable Armor Modifiers mod, and I have wholeheartedly endorsed it, as it exposes the parts of the armor calculation to JSON which have hithertofore been more difficult to tweak. To review, this chart (thanks to the inestimable...
  4. mujadaddy

Buttercream Sundae Shoppe 1.7.0 [Mod List]

It's been a rough couple versions for Mod Enjoyers, but I think we're stable now! The mod-related changes made to XMLs and C# methods are not going to go backward, so here we go! Preface: Lots of mods require one or more of the following helper mods. Install all of these, in this order...
  5. mujadaddy

Honor trait and Villages

Picked up the Honorable trait; probably just for doing missions and not abandoning them, saving a few lords, and for using the "most kind" option on the Collect Revenues quest. Then I got the Raid Enemy Villages quest from my liege; re-noticed the "...has dishonoured themself" line. How far...
  6. mujadaddy

SP - World Map [Quick Hit][World Map] Limit 3d scroll-out by Scouting

Concept: You're a party leader. You can see X distance and get details at Y distance, based on Scouting. Obviously. But what if... Change: When you pan the map off of your character, or when you scroll out to view more of the map, you only get a 2D representation of the territory. (I'm...
  7. mujadaddy

Buttercream Sundae Shoppe 1.5.9 [Mod List]

Hey everybody; I've played a lot of unmodded Bannerlord and about 2 weeks ago decided it was time to mod. I'm not saying I tried every mod out there, but I did try a whole lot of them and I figured since it took some work to get everything stable, I would share my conclusions. I'm going to...
Back
Top Bottom