I do have to say, I will miss this feeling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Best-Feeling.jpg

You guys complained about it, a lot, but there is something to be said for pumping tens of thousands of Influence into denying Caladog his gdmf freedom.

I'm closing out a 1.1.5 campaign, as I can tell that 1.2.2 will probably not be the last update in the next few. Many cool features (native weather, plus map weather!) on the horizon, but having played this style A LOT, I will say that kingdoms should get a year to retake a fief and re-establish.

Smell ya later

I'm sympathetic to the idea that they should be able to reconstitute, but it did grind on me for the zombie kingdoms to ravage my domains even if they were basically harmless as long as you never made peace with them. It's true, the annoyance did lead to some funny moments and I legitimately liked how Khuzait lands became the land of exiled factions since they mostly fled there, if I recall correctly, in my first, and presently only, complete playthrough.

One year to regain the fief, and after annihilation, whoever refused to pass would be beheaded without penalty.

Peace should be more important and wars less often declared.

Ability to create an allied kingdom. Persuading the NPC to wear it would be an interesting option with the possibility of an alliance.

Yeah, one thing that made me consider this is that in another game, Battania took Hubyar and set up shop. More power to them!

What are the clan icons depicted in the screenshot? Are the ones that are not native to the Western Empire, independent/rebel clans that joined your kingdom? what Mod is that?

Yeah, one thing that made me consider this is that in another game, Battania took Hubyar and set up shop. More power to them!
Heck, King Luichan (name?) dogged me for a good while and was a fun fight despite his zombie status. Really though, I just want to see fallen factions come back but without having to be annoying zombies that obliterate their original capitals. I don't know how hard that is to program for and balance so, if it has to be one way or the other, I think it's best they disappear after a grace period when they run out castles/cities.

Another related bit is that I'm going to miss culture being inherited from the mother, since it resulted in some fun diversity among the many kingdoms as they became more multi-ethnic and multi-cultural. By the time my playthrough was done, I'd swear my kingdom had basically developed a unique culture of its own thanks to the mixing of Aserai, Vlandians, and Battanians lol.

Took me a second to find it, as it is an offshoot of the "Proof of Concept Color (PoC Color)" mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/648 and also I have "Settlement Icons Redesign" which changes some map fonts: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2717
I'm glad to see we are enjoying the gameplay in a very similar manner!
Where are the extra clans from the screenshot, still using Native banners coming from? I assume Banner Kings?

I'm glad to see we are enjoying the gameplay in a very similar manner!
Where are the extra clans from the screenshot, still using Native banners coming from? I assume Banner Kings?
:smile: It's definitely not Banner Kings; I have a mod which turns off aging for my clan, so these are just new Clans from years of Birth & Death!

Back
Top Bottom