Search results for query: *

• Users: ourgekj
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info texture pixeleted while using sharpen amount slider

Summary: When using the sharpen amoutn slider it pixelises the textures. How to Reproduce: Set a value on the sharpen slider, set it to 0 and the pixelisation is gone Computer Specs: OS: W10 GPU: 6900xt GPU Driver Version: 21.12.1 CPU: 5800X RAM: Gskill 32go Motherboard: Asus B550 Storage...
  2. Raise village reputation without quest

Anyway to raise reputation on village leaders without questing ? I know you can save villager or cleaning hideout but this is too rare to raise reputation. I've got a castle and one of his village has a very bad repution with me (after raiding), the 2 leaders are -31 and -40. But I can't raise...
  3. In Progress 1.5.6 : quatermaster companion role skill shown bug

When assigning a role for a companion, quastermaster show trade skill in the clan parties tab while it's actually the steward skill that is apply.
  4. companions roles and skills

I would like to know what role for companions actually do on parties ? In addition, I woudl like a know what's th utility of companion with no-combat high skill note related to roles. For exemple, what the point having a companion with high smithing or leadership ?
  5. Need More Info 1.5.6 wheat field graphical glitch

wheat field graphical glitch :
  6. how make troops walk in battle

How make troops walk like in the video at 0:10 ? :
  7. false advertisement

Can we consider this as false advertisement ? (steam store page) :
  8. is taleworlds gonna nerf ballerina one day ?

The actual meta is pure cancer. Adjust mouse on high dpi and turn like a hurricane while swinging. It's pretty simple to fix, while striking reduce significantly the turn rate.
  9. how make cavalery use spear ?

Despite having a long spear ont he back, my cavalery never use it ? How make them use it ?
  10. Resolved v1.5.1 skybox image constantly change

When moving on the campaing map, the skybox image constantly change every seconde, creating a weird flickering effect
  11. Resolved v1.5.0 Role disapear after companion death

When you assign a role to a companion (like surgeon), when this companion dies, the role disapear with him, making unable to reasign to someone else.
  12. Tower siege queue

More queue than for toilet paper in last february : and it was the end of the battle at 10min
  13. New title game

I have an idea of a new title for the game : Mount and Blade 2 : Bannerless Bannerlord
  14. Resolved [b 1.1.0] prisoners in dungeon don't count as prisonner in diplomacy

When putting prisoner in un dungeon, they no more count as prisoner on the diplomacy tab for war balance.
  15. Resolved wrong color particle for desert dust

On desert map the color of the dust particle coming from infranty and cavalery step, They are black.
  16. Need More Info stuck on siege mod after persuade a noble to join faction

I had a breaking bug I was stuck on siege mod without the possibility to do anything. The siege UI was missing and was not able to build anything, but I was still in the tent like siege and not be able to move. To do this, I was with my army sieging a castle. An army from the castle faction...
  17. SP - General Show banner icon on friendly troop when pressing Left ALT

For people playing with banner icon on friendly troop off, it would be fine to have them shown when pressing Left Alt during battle.
  18. governor skill

What's the purpose of governor's skill since we cannot be governor ?
  19. Resolved surround audio positionnement bug

I'm using a headphone with a sound blaster Z for virtualized surround. Using the surround setting in audio settings seems to have an inaccurate positioning for front left and front right position. To be explicit, if you have something (like a soldier, or horse, something producing sound) on...
  20. Food trade exploit

I've found a trade exploit with food. You can make infinite profit with a single stack of food by abusing with the food shortage of cities. To do this : Buy a very high quantity of food from a low price place (for exemple fish from the north) like 2000 unities of fish. Go sell the full...
Back
Top Bottom