Need More Info stuck on siege mod after persuade a noble to join faction

Users who are viewing this thread

I had a breaking bug I was stuck on siege mod without the possibility to do anything. The siege UI was missing and was not able to build anything, but I was still in the tent like siege and not be able to move.

To do this, I was with my army sieging a castle. An army from the castle faction came to me for a battle. During the conversation I tried to persuade him to join my faction and I succeed. But when returning to the map I was stuck like i've described above.

I tried to reload (cause i've saved while in this position), to disband army, etc... Doesn't work.

I was only unstuck when my faction made peace with teh castle faction and the bug was over.

version 1.0.10

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom