Search results for query: *

• Users: Roran 13
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Roran 13

The Story of a Broken Tool - Updated 20-11-2014

The Story of a Broken Tool Based on Blackwater's Diary of the New World I have decided to write an AAR/story revolving around the life of a young Rhodokian journeyman smith who finds himself caught in the rapid developments of the world as described by Blackwater. I have discussed the matter...
  2. Roran 13

Reporting teamkilling on NA

So I went on the NA servers this evening because the EU servers were deserted and was promtply greeted by this person 'RayRay' generally being a **** towards me solely based on the fact that I was not NA. He kept teamkilling/hitting me (check server logs) and used the usual response of 'sorry...
  3. Roran 13

The Shields of Ares (Megalé Hellas - EU)

WIP The Shields of Ares Who are we: The Shields of Ares is a group of mercenaries from Megalé Hellas led by Lochagos Lars of Croton, a local of mixed Hellenistical and Latin descent. The Shields of Ares are a group of mercenary soldiers whose main force consists of a traditional unit of...
  4. Roran 13

A dramatic event on a peaceful square

Dus, wie van jullie heeft deze youtube hit al eens gezien? TnT channel  deed deze commerciële stunt in een willekeurige stad in België om hun lancering in België te vieren. Ze kozen daarvoor Aarschot uit. Ik woon in Aarschot. Hier is de video, een koekje voor wie me het eerst ziet behalve...
  5. Roran 13

Website stolen Taleworlds artwork.

I don't even know if its' really prohibited but when browsing the internet for pics to add to our RP topic in the Benelux forums, I found this website, which has used the M&B artwork and Medieval 2 Total War screenshots to document their page. I'm just placing this here in case it's illegal to...
  6. Roran 13

Stone Age

Andovan zat rustig op de werkplaats niet ver van de 13e grot een nieuwe speerpunt uit een prachtige vuursteenknol te slaan. Net toen hij de steen wou verdelen in verschillende flinterdunne stukken, zodat hij er zeker 7 speerpunten uit kon halen, werd hij afgeleid en brak de steen verkeerd. "Ach...
  7. Roran 13

Stone age aanmeldingstopic

Ja, je leest het goed. Een RP over het stenen tijdperk, zo'n 20.000-30.000 jaren voor Christus. Ik heb net de boeken van de aardkinderen van Jean M. Auel gelezen, en het is een vreselijk interessante tijd. Wij gaan het in het bijzonder over Europa hebben. Afrika is ongeveer zoals het nu nog...
  8. Roran 13

[Suggestion] Guard Captain

poison? A very weak assassin weapon that will inflict poison (if possible at all) Guard captain troop? Guard captain has way better armour and can block etc... perhaps he can see the assassin's names aswell, I don't know?
  9. Roran 13

AAR: Roran Hawkins: The story of a fallen nation

Roran Hawkins: The story of a fallen nation Information: Name: Roran Hawkins Father: (impoverished) noble Childhood: page Early adulthood: Squire Went to Calradia because? Forced out of his home. Difficulty:  111% (Hardest possible settings, I pressed wrong button at character creation ...
  10. Roran 13

Tales of Changing Realms

This is a test to see if this topic actually gets used. You can post your adventures and conquests here, and give tips/help to eachother. You can post your kingdom's downfall, or it's glory. Roran Hawkins: I'm a faithfull vassal of King Harlaus the Mad, and we are losing the war. At...
  11. Roran 13

KO'd in sieges

I was attacking a castle, and told my men to wait behind a cliff, and went archerhutning myself, to prevent casualties, but, unfortunately, got headshotted after killing 1 archer, and had to wait for battle to end. I couldn't retreat because there where enemies close (it always says this, even...
  12. Roran 13

MP Suggestion: Remove/tweak great lance

The great lance is plainly OP. It outranges all other spears and lances. So a semi-skileld lancer can kill a guy with a pike, n1 anti-cavalry weapon without problems. The battle and team deathmatch are full of GL abusers who use the extreme range to kill pikeman. I suggest the following: A)...
  13. Roran 13

Official Map Editor

We want an official map editor with which EVERYONE can make their own maps, and not by editing scripts, scenes or editing excisting maps! I want to make my own without all that complicated BLAH BLAH Now, we have to download python and a module system, then edit some things in strings  and...
  14. Roran 13

New Siege weapon for multiplayer

THE BATTERING RAM!!!!! U all know that slow siege tower in mp u need to push by standing near it? What about a battering ram that moves in the same way but when at the gate u need to stand inside it and "use" it (like opening the gate) and the gate takes for example 10% of its hp damage (give...
  15. Roran 13

Bans

I got banned from a duel server because i was attacking what seemed to be a randomer because he hitted every1 i could see, but probably he wasnt, or i hitted some1 else. But now 1 day later i still cant join the server. Arent bans supposed to be only 1 day? I know that admin bans are permanent...
Back
Top Bottom