Website stolen Taleworlds artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Roran 13

Grandmaster Knight
I don't even know if its' really prohibited but when browsing the internet for pics to add to our RP topic in the Benelux forums, I found this website, which has used the M&B artwork and Medieval 2 Total War screenshots to document their page.

I'm just placing this here in case it's illegal to do so, and if not, ignore this topic.

http://old.enciclopedia.com.pt/articles.php?article_id=879

E: Vuurvos told me to post it (dunno if trolling? :razz:) so I did. I hope this isn't some intruiging scheme by him. :grin:

NO.JPG. I ****ing hate that name, only reason I kept it this long is cause no admin would change it for me. Nobody ever takes/took me seriously and I think it's cause of the name god damnit. I don't wanna be '' that idiot, everyone laugh he's so stupid! '' anymore.

Moss is also a very nice person.

Everyone laughed at you for being an idiot because you acted like an idiot.

Oh believe me back then it wasn't an act. :lol: Maybe we should get back on topic.

I also see quite some Osprey work (and perhaps Igor Dzís.) None of the pictures seem to reference to the creator. What an odd site. A wiki-style encyclopedia without the sourcing.

I suppose it's just one of those '' look at us, we're TEACHING! '' sites where they give you information about a lot of crap and have pictures with it so the dumb dumbs can understand.

Vuurvos said:
NO.JPG. I ****ing hate that name, only reason I kept it this long is cause no admin would change it for me. Nobody ever takes/took me seriously and I think it's cause of the name god damnit. I don't wanna be '' that idiot, everyone laugh he's so stupid! '' anymore.

Moss is also a very nice person.
Pfft, so you turn the name into something good through sheer awesomeness.

Bet I could be named Cockman and be awesome enough that they'd have spawned a movie franchise based on it before 2020.

Yeah, but you're Seff. I bet you could name yourself Adolf Dickler and people would praise you, give you your own country and ****.

It's a bit odd that there's suddenly a new grandmaster knight out of the blue, right. :lol:

That's not knightly. However we should probably get the '' old ****s '' giant penises as sign for what they are. You know, like we have the lance with the flags.

Back
Top Bottom