Search results for query: *

• Users: SCGavin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SCGavin

IG's departure from the ENL

As you may know, IG and the 22nd were scheduled to have a match on the 30th July. The 22nd did not show up to our match at the agreed upon time; at least not with the required minimum of eight players. Ten or so minutes after the game should have started some of our representatives and players...
  2. SCGavin

German Team for the Nation's Cup 2011

English You are from Germany and interested in participating in the Nation's Cup 2011? Then take a look at this thread, in which the captaincy of the team and its organisation are discussed! Deutsch Du kommst aus Deutschland und willst beim Nations' Cup 2011 mitmachen? Dann beteilige...
  3. SCGavin

Nation's Cup 2011 - Das Deutsche Team

Ankündigung! Keine Ankündigungen. Einleitung Wie einige von euch vielleicht schon gesehen haben, wurde vor kurzem der diesjährige Nation's Cup angekündigt. Guckt euch mal die dortigen Threads an, allen voran die Regeln. Beim vorherigen Nation's Cup haben wir den zweiten Platz erreicht...
  4. SCGavin

Password for EU5 doesn't work

I recently tried to log into EU5 as admin with the last valid password and it didn't work. On EU1 and EU2 the password does work, just like it does on the US-servers (according to Orion). Any idea why this is or what the working password would be? Edit: Never mind, it's Th31des rather then TH31des.
  5. SCGavin

Ban-Bug? Sorry for bans on the server IG_Battlegrounds!

I received a lot of messages about players being banned on the IG-servers today. After checking the server logs, I doubt that the server was hacked, it rather seems to be tied to the ID of a player that got banned (Elmetiacos). This player had the ID "1" and from then on all players wanting to...
  6. SCGavin

Timezones during summer

A lot of people don't know that the time-zones of all countries are advanced one hour during summer time. If you were in the time-zone GMT+0 during Winter, you are now in GMT+1. For example the current time in Britain (usually GMT) is not GMT+0, but rather GMT+1 now. UTC-time-zones are also...
  7. SCGavin

Old ban_list.txt

I checked the ban_list.txt from the US-servers and it still lists those IDs that were banned in the beta. I do believe that these IDs might have been reassigned to persons who bought Warband and have nothing to do with the original culprit. The FTP-servers for the EU_S1-S_10 don't seem to be...
  8. SCGavin

Rules and contacts for servers

There are more and more servers appearing on the list and I don't believe it will be long before the first threads about "I was banned on waitress XYZ" will appear. With several private servers it might be much easier if we have a thread that lists the guidelines for harmonious living and...
  9. SCGavin

Differences between male and female characters in regards to Archers?

I wondered if there are differences between male and female characters in multiplayer like they exist(ed) in singleplayer? For example, would a female character be a faster, more agile archer, while a male character would be a stronger, but slower archer? And are hitboxes the same for each sex...
  10. SCGavin

Names of Players -> Kick and/or ban?

While I find the name "Milfhunter" to be seriously unfitting for a game like Warband, I'm not entirely sure if I see it as valid kick-reason or in the end as a ban-reason in itself. In the above-mentioned case the name wasn't the only cause for the kicks/bans and therefore I don't criticize this...
  11. SCGavin

EU vs. US

I think it would be nice if we admins met sometime and fought with and against each other maybe in a battle of EU-Admins vs. US-Admins. There are some of you I have never played with and I would like to amend that. A match between EU- and US-Admins would be quite interesting in my opinion. We...
  12. SCGavin

New options in the admin panel?

I administered on some private servers occasionally and never happened upon these two options in the admin panel. Are they new? What are they for/How do they work?
  13. SCGavin

One player joining the same server several times in one second.

While searching through the logs I happened upon occasions where one player joined a server several times in one second. There are quite a lot of these happenings on several servers. For example yesterday on the European Server EU_3: Could this be a bug? Don't know if it's in any way relevant...
  14. SCGavin

[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Website | Forum | Steam TeamSpeak: 37.120.178.66:10000 We have decided to disband our Warband branch. We will continue to exist as multi-gaming clan and some of us will be playing Warband still, but we wont compete as a team anymore. We have also closed recruitment. It has been a great six...
  15. SCGavin

What about troublemakers on privately hosted servers?

While I played on the Battlegrounds_EU server with the game-mode "Battle" yesterday, one guy decided that it is fun to kill team-members and proceeded to do so (at around 17:45 UTC). He was asked to stop this and kick-polls against him where initiated. He usually left before they were decided...
  16. SCGavin

I somehow can't activate Warband...

I formatted my PC and wanted to re-install Warband afterwards. Installing works as it is supposed to, but when I try to activate Warband by entering the serial key (which worked previously), it says "Unable to connect to activation server! - Please make sure that your internet connection is...
  17. SCGavin

Teamkiller called FrisianDude

There was/is a teamkiller on the siege-server "EU_3" (at around 23:30 UTC) called FrisianDude. He kills team-members, even though he was asked multiple times to stop and - in my opinion - shows disregard for other players and beta-testing Warband in general. Furthermore I seriously doubt that...
  18. SCGavin

Sprecher (Voice Actor) für Prophesy of Pendor 3.0 gesucht.

Hallo. Das Entwicklerteam der Modifikation Porphesy of Pendor 3.0 sucht noch nach einem Mann, der englische Texte mit einem deutschen oder österreichischen Akzent nachspricht. Gebraucht werden dafür ein gutes Mikrophon und das Programm Audacity (das frei im Internet erhältlich ist). Mehr...
  19. SCGavin

Jumping/Glitching - Yes or No?

Recently quite some people have used jumps or glitches to get to elevated positions (like roofs) from where they could use ranged weapons rather unhindered. They argue that everyone can access those positions by simple jumping and that shooting from those positions isn't the same as glitching...
  20. SCGavin

Record: Worst Score Ever

At least I hope that I can claim that record. I haven't done any extensive searching as to whether I'm the first to manage such a low score, but I don't think anyone else did it first. A big thanks goes to the implementation of melee "Friendly Fire". And it seems that any score lower then -29...
Back
Top Bottom