Search results for query: *

• Users: RKStranger
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RKStranger

Ray Tracing and DLSS Confirmed for Bannerlord

it seems there has not been a thread discussing it yet, apparently RT and DLSS are officially confirmed for Bannerlord as featured by Nvidia in this link (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/october-2020-rtx-blockbuster-and-indie-game-update/). I am not aware of that TW announced this...
  2. RKStranger

Nvidia Ampere announcement with a role of bannerlord?

Is there any additional details about TW and Nvidia's collaboration on Bannerlord? Honestly I was surprised to see Bannerlord is even part of the event but the trailer is kinda vague.
  3. RKStranger

DLC appears on SteamDB

Not sure how many of you are still checking SteamDB and I didn't find any thread on the forum discussing this topic so: Apparently TW created a DLC package for Bannerlord as discovered by SteamDB (https://steamdb.info/app/261550/dlc/) about 6 days ago. It could be anything: a testing package to...
  4. RKStranger

enemy diversity and uniqueness

I think Bannerlord would benefit a lot if some little extra work is done in enemy diversity and uniqueness. The current playthrough makes me feel a bit bored in the aspect of encountering enemies. You start humble and chasing down small groups of bandits then transition to a formal party and...
  5. RKStranger

Need More Info main menu refinement and ultra screen support

This is not an urgent issue but it seems nobody has posted yet and I really hope to see it addressed once all other more urgent matters are resolved. The dynamic background of the main menu almost looks like a placeholder as it doesn't fit the menu (menu UI is ugly as well). Also it lacks...
  6. RKStranger

graphic feels bad and lighting is kinda broken

Bannerlord's graphic to me is surprisingly lower than expected especially compared to even some 2 years ago video clips (remembering that Velandia knight sergeant and desert horse archer play). The lighting of lots of scenes is very bad and I almost feel that no GI baking has been done. Several...
  7. RKStranger

complimentary reviewer package on SteamDB

If you are like me consistently checking SteamDB' Bannerlord page, Taleworlds added a new package named complementary reviewer package yesterday. It probably isn't that surprising but it also suggests that some kind of promotion of the game will happen in March. At least major media will get a...
  8. RKStranger

Is current state of horse maneuver, collision, etc. good enough?

The game is highlighted as Mount and Blade. Regarding Bannerlord's improvements from Warband over the two core perspectives, I feel the weapon, attacking, etc. (blade per say) has been quite satisified. As for the "Mount" part, I still feel that there could be some improvements as I went back...
  9. RKStranger

what features are intentionally hidden and considered as surprise for BL

Inspired by some folks' replies on the forum, it looks like a lot of us believe there are some surprise features, or surprising aspects of existing features that have not been revealed by TW. Maybe we can discuss some candidates here and see which come true next year :shifty:
  10. RKStranger

We can apply a multiplayer beta account now??

It seems that we can apply for multiplayer beta through beta.taleworlds.com now, but I can't access it
  11. RKStranger

Will Bannerlord show up in Gamescom 2019 opening ceremony?

I am watching it now, anyone else expecting it?  Maybe they will announce the release date in a surprise fashion? :lol:
  12. RKStranger

Will release date be announced during Gamescom 2019?

:D :D :D :D :D I hope so
  13. RKStranger

No update since May 3rd

https://steamdb.info/app/261550/history/ TW hasn't updated Bannerlord for 19 days which never happened before. What's going on? Are they doing a big merging of branches for a pre-release master?  :wink:
  14. RKStranger

Would causality of horses during battle being considered?

Since the first time horses being revealed to be individually tradable and needed for cavalry upgrade I've always had this question: would causality of horses during battle being considered? Say, the rider is fine but his horse is killed, would it be required that a replacement horse for the...
  15. RKStranger

Will TW go to E3 this year?

Still no update on E3 yet. If they are going without a release date, it probably just means the game won't come out this year.
  16. RKStranger

please let us pre-order now

Steam is now giving 5 dollar discount with any game purchase over 30 dollars for the lunar new year sale. TW should just release the pre-order option for us to save 5 dollars :lol:
  17. RKStranger

What is TW's timeline to promote BL

As someone asked about early access in another post, I realize that this timeline concern probably exists in lots of our mind. Up to now, TW hasn't even started promoting BL yet. Typical industry practice is to start posting gameplay trailers, like custom battles, sieges, a quest play through...
  18. RKStranger

Is BL DX12 supported?

This might have been mentioned by Talesworlds before if anyone has a source. I am hoping this so that ray tracing could be added to the game in the future officially/modded.
  19. RKStranger

Early Access Confirmed

A few minutes ago, Armagan confirmed that there will be EA version during interview with Monsters and Exploration. Twitch link below: https://www.twitch.tv/monstersandexplosions
  20. RKStranger

What's going on since end of March

I have been keeping tracking this https://steamdb.info/app/261550/graphs/ every day. The thing is nobody is playing BL since the end of March. So what is going on? Did steam block usage data access for BL? But why?
Back
Top Bottom