Search results for query: *

1. Suspicious_Man

Resolved Scene Editor FPS stuck at 6-8 while in edit mode

Summary: As soon as the scene editor opens, my FPS drops to between 6 and 8 while I am in the editor. As soon as I tab out of it, I am back up to 144. It is making the editor impossible to use. I've verified files but nothing needs to be downloaded/fixed. I have tried lowering settings and it...
  2. Suspicious_Man

In Progress Ambient sounds not playing in MP

Summary: Ambient and master sound doesn't play in MP scenes. Only exception are weather sounds made when you turn on rain/snow in the sceneoptions menu. How to Reproduce: Add a sound to MP scene, play the scene. Scene Name (if related): All of them Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  3. Suspicious_Man

Need More Info Scene Editor RGL error when painting layers, saving a scene, or moving layers up or down levels

Summary: When creating a new paint layer, painting with a paint layer, or saving a scene, your paint layer(s) may suddenly take on checkerboard patterns, sometimes with the text "MISSING TEXTURE", and in your editor console you may get the message "rglGPU_device::create_texture_array failed at...
  4. Suspicious_Man

In Progress Scene Editor Export Heightmap Not Working Correctly

Summary: There are issues with fidelity when exporting a heightmap in the scene editor. It appears to create a black bar on the top of the heightmap image, and there are areas which appear to glitch and either add elevation or remove it. How to Reproduce: Create a 16x16, 52 node size, 128x128...
  5. Suspicious_Man

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Allow Certain Types of Wanderer/Companion to Form Parties and Actually Wander

Grant the fighting/tactics type companions the ability to make their own parties and effectively function as lone mercenaries/manhunters for the various factions. Maybe give them a home town/village/region that they try to stay near. That would let them level up, get better gear, and build...
  6. Suspicious_Man

In Progress Scene Editor Flatten Tool Appears to Have Rounding Error?

I have been messing around more in the scene editor, and I noticed that when trying to increase height by exactly 1, the height was only able to increase to .99m with a flatten tool set to 1, and 1.98m with a flatten tool set to 2. see attached screenshot for the latter. I wasn't able to...
  7. Suspicious_Man

Need More Info General Modding Kit Crashes on Loading

After the latest patch the modding kit crashes as soon as I try to start it. The only mod I am using is the one with all of my scenes on it, it's a pretty straightforward implementation of the 'hello world' mod that doesn't really change much of anything, I just followed the steps here...
  8. Suspicious_Man

Resolved Scene Editor Able to Move a Layer to Bottom of Base Layer

I was somehow able to accidently move a layer below the base layer, despite the popup telling me I couldn't. It was an accident so I'm not 100% sure how I did it, but it did mess up all the rest of my textures. I've attached a screenshot with the popup and the layers flipped (previously rock was...
  9. Suspicious_Man

Resolved Scene Editor Selecting Unconnected Faces Crashed the Editor

I had just removed vertices without edges, and then hit select unconnected faces and after about 10 seconds the editor crashed without the option to send an error report. Edit: Just reloaded and tried again, another crash. I think that debug option for navigation mesh is broken.
  10. Suspicious_Man

Suggestion Scene Editor Allow us to name a new paint layer at the time of creation

I'm ending up with way too many paint layers named 'default' and don't realized it until later, and then when renaming occasionally errors seem to happen where the layer loses its flora or disappears entirely. Would be helpful if we could just assign a name to the paint layer upon creation...
  11. Suspicious_Man

In Progress Scene Editor Flora in Base Layer Not Updating

The default paint layer (the first one that comes with the scene) doesn't update flora when you add to it. I tried checking 'effect on upper layers', as well as saving and reloading the scene to no avail. If you add flora to the layer you can paint with it and the area you paint will get the...
  12. Suspicious_Man

In Progress Scene Editor Paths/Prefabs Not Showing up When Selected

I have spawn paths placed, I was able to see them previously, but now even when they are selected to be visible they aren't showing up. Similarly my battle set has all disappeared, though I can go to it by double clicking on the elements. In the case of the battle scene there just aren't any...
  13. Suspicious_Man

In Progress Scene Editor Tactical Position Generation

If you resize a tactical position, move/rotate it, and resize it again the stretching goes away so we can't actually see how long we're making the position. For regions and areas it would be helpful if we could see the radius of the area we're laying down, something like how the distance tool...
  14. Suspicious_Man

Resolved Scene Editor Navigation Mesh - Generate Grids Crashes Larger Scenes with outermesh

I tried generating a grid mesh on a scene that was 15x15 100 density, and the game would hang up (not responding in the title bar, turns white when you click on it) even with grid sizes of 25. Even leaving it for several hours I wouldn't get mesh generation. I finally increased the size of the...
  15. Suspicious_Man

Need More Info Scene Editor Auto Generate Navigation Mesh Not Working

I've been following the directions at the bottom of the page here: http://docs.modding.bannerlord.com/editor/scene-editor/nav_mesh_inspector/ I originally tried this on a 10x10 200 node density map and ran it for 2 and a half hours before force quitting. I then tried again running it...
  16. Suspicious_Man

Suggestion General Any new assets, human bones?

I wasn't able to find any human skeleton, skull, or loose assorted human bone assets. How will I make my grim dungeons, ossuaries, bone piles, and spooky halloween scenes? I find it hard to believe there are no skeleton props, am I just not finding them? I was searching for bone, human...
  17. Suspicious_Man

Resolved General Pressing delete key when a node is selected in the path interface crashes the editor

I had a node selected when setting up my paths for battle and realized I had an odd number, so I wanted to delete one of the nodes on the end. I selected it and hit delete, and the editor crashed.
  18. Suspicious_Man

Suggestion General Allow single axis scaling of assets before placement

I chatted briefly with gkx about this and he said it would get added in at some point but just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle because I'm sure he has 1,000,000 things going on at any given time. I use b+x, b+y, and b+z extensively in the warband editor to scale the size...
  19. Suspicious_Man

In Progress General "barmaid_test" asset crashes the editor when selected

No opportunity to use a crash report, it just kills the editor.
  20. Suspicious_Man

Resolved [1.4.1] Minor Text Issue - Encyclopedia Heroes Skill Text Spacing

Summary: No spacing or delimiter between skill name and skill description in encyclopedia when mousing over hero skills. How to Reproduce: Mouse over hero skills in the encyclopedia. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: b1.4.1 Computer Specs: OS...
Back
Top Bottom