Search results for query: *

• Users: AfLIcTeD
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shoulder armour.

Any chance we could get more shoulder armour pieces for Vlandia and Sturgia. Poor Vlandia has no armour pieces, all they have are hoods. Sturgia only has about 2. All the rest of the cultures have a huge variety to choose from.
  2. Dakhila of Kostoroving

She's nekid when she's leading a party. Is it just my campaign? Get this woman some clothes. She's 73, she'll catch pneumonia. I doubt it would do troop morale any good either. No one wants to see that.
  3. SP - General Rouge Extraordinaire perk

Since this perk isn't implemented properly yet. How about instead of increasing battle loot (The skill already does this). How about it increases the quality of loot we get. So basically it increases the chance of better item modifiers. It's very easy to get loot once Rougery is high enough...
  4. Crashing using mods. Need help understanding what is causing it.

No sure where to post this since I am using mods, so didn't want to post it in the bugs section. Here is the log from better eeception window Outer exception callstack: at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ItemRoster.OnRosterUpdated(ItemRosterElement&...
  5. Polearms

Is it me or should swing based polearms be two-handed only. If you have a shield equipped, it's so annoying to have to put it away to use the polearm with two hands. There is no point in using it one-handed, ever. All you can do is stab with it. We have spears for that. Not only that if you give...
  6. Army Summoning

Any way this could be put back to what it was before. Lords can now be summoned to an army even if their current party size is well below 40%, it appears it only takes into account a parties max size. Where before parties had to have over 40% of their current size before they could be summoned...
  7. Resolved Minor Faction lords and children have no skills or traits.

So I have been using a modded 1.5. and noticed when starting a new game that all of the merc clan members have no skill or traits. Same for children. So I have removed all mods and verified the game. The game is now mod free. Started a new game and the issue is still there. Seems like NPC...
  8. Leadership and Steward

Is it me or are the two skill effects the wrong way round? Why does steward, a skill that focuses on managing settlements, increase personal party size? Why does leadership, a skill that focuses on parties and armies, increase garrison size? Speaking of garrison size. Do we even need to...
  9. SP - General Starting Wars

I don't know about anyone else but don't you think it is boring that when you start a new game that the same factions are at war every time. Leading to the same thing happening every time. 90% of the time the same things will happen. Khuzait dominate eastern NE, Vlandia dominate western Sturgia...
  10. Ex Kings as Vassals.

I don't know if anyone actually knows this but it is possible to get the original kings of the factions to join your faction once they have joined the commoner faction, by either being destroyed or putting a claimant on the throne. I use Diplomacy so that maybe needed for it to work. What I...
  11. Late game Tedious.

Is it me or has anyone noticed that the late game (about 5 or 6 factions left) becomes broken. Lords just get indicted all the time and bounce between factions, it gets to a point where even factions most loyal vassals get indicted. It eventually get to a point where nothing happens because...
  12. Death in sandbox?

Is it possible to die in sandbox mode? One of my men challenged me to a duel because of low morale. He then proceeded to slaughter me. A meesage then came up saying something about my life fading away. I then got kicked to the main menu. So I reloaded the save and realised that my character is...
  13. Right to rule from marriage.

Was this removed in VC, of all the playthroughs I have done, not once have I recieved any RTR from marriage. Am I missing something?
  14. Lords getting stuck at ports.

Some of the cities with ports seem to be bugged and they AI seem to get stuck in a loop of entering and exiting to port. Currently in my game the ports of Rath Celtair and Dubblin both seem to be doing it. I have about 10 lords bugged and my marshal can't summon the lords to go on campaign. I've...
Back
Top Bottom