SP - General Starting Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

AfLIcTeD

Sergeant at Arms
I don't know about anyone else but don't you think it is boring that when you start a new game that the same factions are at war every time. Leading to the same thing happening every time. 90% of the time the same things will happen. Khuzait dominate eastern NE, Vlandia dominate western Sturgia, SE dominate eastern Aserai and Battania and WE are hit and miss.
I think it would be more interesting if factions were at war with a random neighboring faction. Maybe even two neighboring factions. Maybe the Khuzaits wouldn't dominate so easy if they started at war with SE or something.

In Warband factions started out at war with different factions each new game and it was way more interesting. No two games were ever the same.

Really have to agree. Early game plays out almost the exact same way every time. I'm really not sure if Day Zero wars are even necessary anymore with the new war AI improvements, or have all the non-imperial factions at peace and the three imperials in a actual 3-way war. As it is, for allegedly being in a civil war they really don't seem to fight each other that much...

Biggest gripe is still the Vlandia vs Sturgia initial war though as it just doesn't make much sense beyond having every faction start at war with somebody.

Back
Top Bottom