Crashing using mods. Need help understanding what is causing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

AfLIcTeD

Sergeant at Arms
No sure where to post this since I am using mods, so didn't want to post it in the bugs section.
Here is the log from better eeception window

Outer exception callstack: at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ItemRoster.OnRosterUpdated(ItemRosterElement& itemRosterElement, Int32 count)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ItemRoster.AddNewElement(ItemRosterElement rosterElement, Boolean insertAtFront)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ItemRoster.AddToCounts(EquipmentElement rosterElement, Int32 number, Boolean removeDepleted)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.FindingItemOnMapBehavior.DailyTickParty(MobileParty party)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickParty(MobileParty mobileParty)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickParty(MobileParty mobileParty)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Single timeUnitsElaped)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.PeriodicDailyTick(Single deltaDays)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

I was getting this in 1.5.3. I eventually decided to update to 1.5.4 beta. Everything was fine, no crashes. Started a new game and keep getting this. I haven't changed any mods or anything and the log doesn't even mention any mods, so I have no idea where to look.

It looks like it could be a vanilla issue, but I'm not sure. Was wondering if someone more knowledgable may know.

Some mod is conflicting with the game. This won't tell you because this is a crash in TaleWorld's code. You have to investigate by checking each mod you have installed, maybe enable them one at a time and test but only you can figure out which mod it is by testing.

Back
Top Bottom