Search results for query: *

1. flavberg

Steppe Bow

??? Spears helps defend yourself against cav, as an Archer this is a very interesting feat.

I personally, and many other good archers, shoot the rider if they try to come for me. A short spear is just not worth it as a perk when you barely use it, if you know how to play as an archer, of course.
  2. flavberg

Will there be an option to have profiles and not use the Steam name?

Yes, Callum confirmed it long ago that it will be a thing, eventually.
  3. flavberg

RIP MP

I find myself getting more enjoyment out of Warband Matchmaking and the 6v6 Warband tournament than Bannerlord MP. It's becoming a very salty joke for a game to remain untouched on essential aspects of combat for so long already.
  4. flavberg

The official reddit multiplayer feedback thread.

I'm just honestly hoping something happens and they don't disregard any more feedback at this point, but it's good to see that most of the non-tryhard community agrees also.
  5. flavberg

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Yeah I think it's fine that kick can be used to punish shielders but it needs a counter, currently you can't jump it, you can't hold on the opponent and attack before the kick lands (due to instant kick and attack delay on holds), and you can't move away without outright turning and running. Improve movement and slightly delay the kick imo.

@Younes123 pointed it out a long time ago to me that the kicks trigger the stun on every body part they touch (so, if you kick someone's hand or even their foot while they're kicking, they will get stunned). An easy fix would be to allow just the stomach/torso to be the singular trigger for the kick stun.
  6. flavberg

Remove Battleye

Oh, my bad. I didn't see that one.
  7. flavberg

Remove Battleye

You should try to reinstall BattlEye, it seems to fix it for some people.
  8. flavberg

Agreed that Siege crashes are super annoying and need fixing ASAP, but:

Warband and Bannerlord both having directional blocking and attacking is pretty much the only the two are the same. Bannerlord has so unbelievably many weird issues and design choices in its combat system that it's very annoying to use if you play at a level higher than "I see an attack, I block until I hear the hit, then I attack, rinse and repeat".

Actually, not even attacking is the same. For example, in Bannerlord, right swings are faster or the same speed as left swings, depending on the stance, and are longer. Not to mention the state of blocking.
  9. flavberg

That sounds very promising. Does balancing gameplay refer only to things such as classes, stats and their perks or also combat mechanics?
  10. flavberg

What is the counter to players feint spamming?

You will generally start noticing patterns as you get to fight an opponent longer. What I usually do is block the first few times they feint spam, during which time I try to see what their pattern of attack is. Most people I've fought engaged in swing - blocking for a couple of exchanges then employed feint spamming. It's a bit of a gamble, but usually people start feint spamming after they notice their first few simple attacks are not getting through to you. If you can determine the pattern and see after how many exchanges, in general, they start feint spamming, you will know when to spam them (double hit), or at least "feel" when they're about to break the flow of swing - block. You can also take the gamble of starting an attack as soon as they start feinting, but it's less reliable than reading the enemy.
  11. flavberg

[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

Name: flavberg
    Nationality: ROMANIA
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Flavberg/
    Preferred Class: archer but i'm crazy inf too dude i'm literally the best
  12. flavberg

MP Re-enable freelook in first-person view

There's no reason not to have this, I agree.
  13. flavberg

Resolved [e1.0.5] Teleporting items when dropped

Ah, very well. Thank you.
  14. flavberg

MP Couched lance - Low risk, high reward

I think we need a rework of the horse rearing hitboxes before we can go too much into the state of couches, but I would agree with @Gab here, it needs a cooldown.
  15. flavberg

MP Feinting

I'm still waiting on that cutting-through-air sound effect to be properly applied more than anything, it's just so wrong without it.
  16. flavberg

MP Remove the block delay you've added back

I've also noticed blocking delay is affected by stances (what a surprise). For example, if you are in a right stance and swing right but cancel to block left, it will be slower than being in a left stance and doing that. Opposite attacks are faster to block also (left swing cancel into right block while being in a right stance). It's just so unintuitive.
  17. flavberg

Ssd or 16gb ram?

Thanks guys.... I will focus on Ram.

I have a nice pc with a Ryzen 5 2400g, Vega 11 on-board...

Maybe a GPU.
  18. flavberg

Ssd or 16gb ram?

256GB should be enough, if you are selective which games you put on it. Some games need a ssd super badly while others less. Mordhau is unplayable for example if you dont put it on ssd.

We're in an age where games have reached peaks of a hundred and some gigabytes. It's not a bad idea to future-proof.
  19. flavberg

MP Remove the block delay you've added back

If removing it isn't on the table, at least reduce it, please, Taleworlds.
Back
Top Bottom