Remove Battleye

Users who are viewing this thread

Younes

Grandmaster Knight
It's been weeks since i have constantly been getting BSOD's caused most likely by battleye. I have tested several games using battleye, games like unturned and arma 3 which all share one common theme, they use battleye and i'm getting BSOD on all of them, all other games work perfectly fine. I have been googling trying to fix this issue but it seems like nothing is going to fix it. I reinstalled it several times but the problem still persists.

I can't be the only one getting a BSOD 50% of the times i launch the game.

I NEVER had BSOD's before battleye was introduced in bannerlord and suddenly i'm getting it constantly. I moved my game to a brand new SSD to see if the hard drive was the problem but it was not

"LSASS has previously been exploited to perform memory operations, as any process that would like an internet connection needs to let LSASS have access to it. BattlEye has currently mitigated this issue by manually stripping the process handle of read/write access and then hooking ReadProcessMemory/WriteProcessMemory, redirecting the calls to their driver, BEDaisy. BEDaisy then decides whether or not the memory operation is a legit operation. If it determines that the operation is legitimate, it will continue it, else, they will deliberately blue-screen the machine." (c) Carl Schou

"LSASS has previously been exploited to perform memory operations, as any process that would like an internet connection needs to let LSASS have access to it. BattlEye has currently mitigated this issue by manually stripping the process handle of read/write access and then hooking ReadProcessMemory/WriteProcessMemory, redirecting the calls to their driver, BEDaisy. BEDaisy then decides whether or not the memory operation is a legit operation. If it determines that the operation is legitimate, it will continue it, else, they will deliberately blue-screen the machine." (c) Carl Schou
What kind of ****ing software deliberately crashes your whole computer. Especially when i'm not altering my memory to exploit it. A garbage piece of software is what it is.

What kind of ****ing software deliberately crashes your whole computer. Especially when i'm not altering my memory to exploit it. A garbage piece of software is what it is.
The general line of thought I've seen among people reverse-engineering BattlEye is that the checks it employs are generally rather primitive. I'm no programmer to support or disprove that notion, but from my limited understanding it doesn't look far from truth.

You might be interested in checking this place out, where it's been partially reverse-engineered and analyzed.

It's been weeks since i have constantly been getting BSOD's caused most likely by battleye. I have tested several games using battleye, games like unturned and arma 3 which all share one common theme, they use battleye and i'm getting BSOD on all of them, all other games work perfectly fine. I have been googling trying to fix this issue but it seems like nothing is going to fix it. I reinstalled it several times but the problem still persists.

I can't be the only one getting a BSOD 50% of the times i launch the game.

I NEVER had BSOD's before battleye was introduced in bannerlord and suddenly i'm getting it constantly. I moved my game to a brand new SSD to see if the hard drive was the problem but it was not
Have you tried the solution here (you can search BSOD to find relevant part) and contacting BattlEye through here.

Back
Top Bottom